WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Imagefap.com not working

Posted by art110 
Imagefap.com not working
November 16, 2012 11:19PM
Hello,

the current version of the imagefap.com plugin on the latest version of FreeRapid seems to be not working. After adding the gallery link it just shows "FINISHED" and the individual photos are not downloaded.

Thank you
Re: Imagefap.com not working
November 18, 2012 10:39AM
Please post example links.
November 18, 2012 09:24PM
You are absolutely right! This is exactly whats going on also at my freerapid. You put a link from imagefap.com and after you expect the photos to appear and to download them , they don't appear like the previous time! Can you fix it please? Thanks in advance!
November 19, 2012 05:56AM
Please post example links. [wordrider.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 05:57AM by ntoskrnl.
November 19, 2012 07:22PM
ntoskrnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please post example links.
> [wordrider.net]
> roblem_with_a_plugin

Hello ntoskrnl. I guess you need more explanations. Let's say we have this link : [www.imagefap.com] 34 images in that gallery . The program was working perfectly fine before : when the link was added, after 4 seconds was written completed and after that the images were appearing down the link and the program was starting downloading them ! now the pictures are not appearing! This is how it is today (as you can see i 'm using 0,9 version) : . Hope you will fix it soon as all the other plugins! (the current one is imagefap.com version 1.0.0. Thanks in advance!!!
November 19, 2012 07:27PM
Example links = what are you trying to download?

-------------------------------------

November 19, 2012 09:37PM
Vity Wrote:
> Example links = what are you trying to download?

Hello Vity. Maybe you didn't read what i wrote. From this site you put the image gallery link, like the one that i gave you (click on it, it's the example you are asking for !!!) and the images appear under the link and the program downloads all the images of this gallery !!! That's what was going on until recently and it was amazing!!!!! I described exactly before how it worked. Please read it carefully. Images as i said you download! If you check the link you will see. Hope you can fix it!
November 20, 2012 09:44PM
ImageFap.com plugin fixed cool smiley
try new plugin v1.0.1
November 21, 2012 01:22PM
birchie Wrote:
> ImageFap.com plugin fixed cool smiley
> try new plugin v1.0.1

Thank you birchie! Well done!!! You rock my friend! Thanks again!!!!! thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login