WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4shared brken

Posted by gazhd 
Re: 4shared brken
March 13, 2014 09:51AM
@mileyc
I can download your sample link just fine with plugin v1.5.1. You have to enter login credential to make it works.

To avoid confusion, plugin v1.5.2 will make entering login credential mandatory.
March 17, 2014 01:35AM
I am Jamm who already wrote about 4shared.com. Your plugin for 4shared.com realy is excellent.
For near 4 years I used it and there was not any problem. This was a great gift for me as a poor
student who could access to files.
But today plugin is not working for me.
Version used: .0.9u3 (latest)
Plugin version used: 4Shared plugin v1.5.2
Problem: 4share ask for premium account username and password
Files having issue with: all kind 4shared files
Java version:1.7.0_51 (latest)

You kindly put the following resolution to solve problem:
To avoid confusion, plugin v1.5.2 will make entering login credential mandatory.
4Shared plugin now supports account in plugin option. Entering login credential will solve the issue.
Dear tong2shot what you mean by the above sentences? I could not understan what I must to do.Please
tell me simply what I must do so I could use your nice plugin.
March 17, 2014 09:41AM
Hi Jamm/mamajan007,

The previous plugin (< v1.5.2) used shared login/account credential. It no longer worked because 4shared have enforced quota per day and per month per account. So the current plugin makes entering login credential mandatory.

What you have to do:
- Register an account on 4shared website.
- Put that account credential (email and password) to 4shared plugin account via plugin option or when the account window pops-out as you describe.
March 17, 2014 10:28AM
I did exatly what you ordered me.
WoooooW!!! It work for me.
I kiss your face brother.
Thanks a lot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login