WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The problem with turbobit.net

Posted by IB_HRO 
The problem with turbobit.net
August 26, 2014 08:10PM
In view of the actual change of address for a link to download from this new.turbobit.net sharing services using FreeRapid Downloader became impossible. Detailed protocols are given in the topic [wordrider.net]
which apparently remains unnoticeable due to inappropriate behalf of sharing services in the name of a topic.
Re: The problem with turbobit.net
August 26, 2014 09:31PM
turbobit is working for me

if the turbobit address for a link to download has changed tell us what it has changed to, provide a sample link !

the other topic posted the app.log (should attach) this prevented posting a response when expressleech was fixed
it has content received from turbobit as
Error: 9853
this is a turbobit error, not a plugin error
August 27, 2014 02:37PM
Here is an example: [rapidlinks.org]
As you can see, the news is relatively old. When you hover over a link, it is normal for the Turbobit.net, and open the link I get this way [new.turbobit.net]
And tried on IE8, and Mozilla Firefox. If you did not work, and it turns a normal window for turbobit.net, then it seems to be my problem, possibly related to regional and language settings (for me they are: country - Germany, language - Russian).
August 27, 2014 06:16PM
IB_HRO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> [rapidlinks.org]
> When you hover over a link, it is normal for the Turbobit.net,
> and open the link I get this way
> [new.turbobit.net]

Hello smiling smiley

When I hover over the turbobit link,
Firefox's status bar (via the S4E addon) shows this URL:
http://turbobit.net/eu5bhkvpcy7j.html
I get the same URL when I right-click and choose "Copy link location".
My physical location is in Northern Greece; when I click the link, the
same URL loads in a different tab (see attachment 1).
However, when I configure Firefox to use a German HTTP proxy (185.53.168.36:3127),
clicking the same turbobit link loads the "new" URL YOU are getting (see attachment 2):
http://new.turbobit.net/eu5bhkvpcy7j.html
The answer to your problem lies within this page:

Turbobit News

It appears that turbobit are beta-testing their new site design...
and it also looks as though they are enforcing this new beta design
(under the new domain "new.turbobit.net") on selected regions
via geo-location, i.e. depending on the client's IP address (so that
my Greek IP gets the old GUI while your German IP is redirected
to the new beta-GUI).
I imagine it won't be that hard for the devs of FRD to cover this
new scenario with the regional redirection to the new (interim?)
turbobit domain name (but I am not a dev winking smiley ).
What remains unclear for now is what will happen to this "new"
domain once the beta-testing phase is over;
my guess is this "new" URL will be scrapped and
all regions will get once again the "old" URL, but with a changed interface...

Hope I have shed some light on the matter cool smiley
Attachments:
open | download - 1.jpg (77.2 KB)
open | download - 2.jpg (64 KB)
August 29, 2014 11:50PM
the plugin sets language to english (ignores browser language setting)

plugin updated to support 'new.' domain name

using the German proxy turbobit plugin gave error "File name/size not found"
fixed that, but still did not get previous "Error: 9853"
September 02, 2014 11:57AM
The situation is not entirely correct. Error of not finding the name of the file and its size is issued only when the file download has started (on the "right" IP), suspended and then attempted to continue downloading (on the "wrong" IP). If you just try to start with the "wrong" IP, ie new.turbobit.net, then the link will simply FreeRapid Downloader is not perceived as normal.
As I understand it, the correct plug for the time that this effect is not done and do not intend to. Update, to be honest, these days I have not seen. And talk about domain new - that is to say, for the salvation of souls. Sorry ...
September 03, 2014 07:48AM
IB_HRO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The situation is not entirely correct. Error of not finding the name of the file and its size is
> issued only when the file download has started (on the "right" IP), suspended and then attempted to
> continue downloading (on the "wrong" IP). If you just try to start with the "wrong" IP, ie
> new.turbobit.net, then the link will simply FreeRapid Downloader is not perceived as normal.
> As I understand it, the correct plug for the time that this effect is not done and do not intend to.
> Update, to be honest, these days I have not seen. And talk about domain new - that is to say, for
> the salvation of souls. Sorry ...

I have no idea what you are trying to say ???????
If there is still a problem give details, not a story.
The service used that translated to this english is terrible
September 04, 2014 08:53AM
I repeat again: you described a situation is possible only in the case where the start is made with the normal download links (turbobit.net), then download suspended implemented through proxy access to the country where the experiment is conducted, for example, Germany, and there is an attempt to continue downloading what happens with a message about the absence of a name / file length. If an attempt is made to start downloading in the same Germany (more precisely, with the IP of the range, distributed in Germany), the FRD simply does not recognize the URL, as processed by the program. In the first case, when the file download has already started, the program willy-nilly trying to do something, and because you get an error.
I think the best method to overcome this situation is to add plug-in on URL new.turbobit.net with processing logic similar to the normal URL turbobit.net (more precisely, the two plug-ins - the ordinary and premium). But what can be done with the "hovering" download, I do not imagine.
PS My English is really not perfect, because it is the result of Google Translator. My native language is Russian, English skills are limited to school and university courses after the application was not special, but after perezda to Germany were driven more necessary to communicate German so that even tests MCSD 10 years ago gave up on the German ...
September 05, 2014 12:46PM
The situation is changing. Already there is no new.turbobit.net. All the files are taken to the processing of FRD, but all issued the same error it can not find the name / file size. Apparently, the new design also requires changes in the plugin.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (140.3 KB)
September 05, 2014 09:02PM
WHAT !!!!
"can not find the name / file size"
If you are getting that error message then you do not have plugin v1.5.3 (fixed here)
and probably have not upgraded to FRD 0.9u4

get the latest FRD then "Help > Check for new plugins"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login