Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

nitroflare premium asking for captcha

Posted by james007 
nitroflare premium asking for captcha
December 05, 2014 05:31PM
- FRD Version = 0.9u4
- nitroflare.com_premium plugin v1.0.5

Since yesterday, the plugin has started to ask for the CAPTCHA. I have an active premium account and have verified it working through a web browser.

I am not able to download any link, but here is an example:
[www.nitroflare.com]

The log file doesn't seem useful, but here it is:
Fri Dec 05 09:22:54 PST 2014 WARNING: Couldn't create fir C:\Documents and Settings\<<-- snip -->>\Application Data\VitySoft\FRD
Re: nitroflare premium asking for captcha
December 05, 2014 09:35PM
for days before yesterday it was reporting: "ERROR - Tag containing 'captcha' was not found!"

Nitroflare upgraded the captcha system used on the login page [www.nitroflare.com]
if you verified through a browser, I'm sure youv'e seen it

Previously it was possible to automatically recognise the captcha (thanks to ntoskrnl), not the new captcha
so typing the captcha for the 1st download of the session is now needed
from what you said, the only error is your inability to type a captcha ?
December 05, 2014 09:56PM
Thanks for your quick response birchie.

I didn't realize that only the first captcha entry was required to start the session. I was enabling an entire list of links to start downloading and was being asked for 8 captchas at a time. So, I guess, in answer to your question, Yes, my only error was that the initial captcha was not being entered.

After enabling a single download in the list and entering the captcha, then enabling the remaining links, everything seems to work correctly.
December 06, 2014 01:26PM
You can enable several downloads at a time, and FRD will only ask to enter one captcha. smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login