WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to update plugins

Posted by Fus_frd 
Unable to update plugins
January 19, 2015 08:26AM
Hello all,

It worked since last night. I really don't know what happens, but i always get error on updating plugins. FRD finds new updates, meaning that it is well connected to the internet but when updating, it only downloads 2 or 3 updates and gets error on the others.

This is a screen capture of that :

Re: Unable to update plugins
January 19, 2015 08:31AM
Read the text of the error in that column...
Not enough space on disk?

-------------------------------------

January 19, 2015 08:56AM
In french, the error is :
L'opération demandée n'a pas s'accomplir sur un fichier ayant une section mappée utilisateur ouverte.
I'm a french speaker but this phrase means nothing for me.

I have enough space on the disk
I've checked all write right. Everything is OK. No limitation of access.
I have no antivirus but just comodo firewall for a long year now

A I said, i was able to download everything since last night. For 8 hours now, nothing to do with this error !
January 19, 2015 08:57AM
Did you try to close and re-open FRD?

January 19, 2015 09:19AM
Close, re-open, re-launch with administrator right
Re-start the PC etc etc

I am just sure that if i re-install my windows, the problem will go. I forget to say that i have 2 PC and on the other, FRD works good.

I'm expecting for softly solution before proceeding in re-installation. it really s....!
January 19, 2015 09:29AM
For now my temporary solution is to copy the plugins folder from another PC to make me able to download.
January 19, 2015 10:18AM
Please attach your app.log - c:\Users\%YOUR_USERNAME%\AppData\Roaming\VitySoft\FRD\log
1. Repeat the error
2. Close FRD and copy app.log

January 19, 2015 10:34AM
Please find attached the log file.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (800.4 KB)
January 19, 2015 01:26PM
Could you try closing FRD, deleting the "C:\Users\...\AppData\Roaming\VitySoft\FRD\plugins\" folder completely and starting FRD?
January 19, 2015 02:48PM
I have even deleted the VitySoft folder, like using FRD at the first time. But i got the same error. Some plugins (3 or 4) are downloaded but not most of them.

One more finding : After restarting the computer and launch FRD, the first plugins in the list is always downloaded without problem. And 2 or 3 randomly in the list.

Sure the problem come from this computer but what exactly ? Windows updates ? Java updates ? I have the same system on my 2 computers but why this one ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login