WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Probleme with depositfiles.com

Posted by IB_HRO 
Probleme with depositfiles.com
August 28, 2015 09:44AM
Yesterday morning, three updated plugin. Two - on file sharing, which had never until now not used, and the third - depositfile.com. Is not fixed, it was a plug-in for Premium access, or normal. Recently, the forum discussed only Premium, and not neposredlstvenno before the upgrade, and the new messages in this topic does not appear. After that, FRD has ceased to accept this sharing captcha - error is not issued, but the count is carried out for 5 seconds and be prompted to enter another captcha. Captcha simple to enter without mistakes is not a problem, but to start the download process fails.
[dfiles.eu]
PS Apply free access. Download the browser goes with no problems.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2015 09:48AM by IB_HRO.
lou
Re: Probleme with depositfiles.com
August 28, 2015 10:33AM
Hi,
I have the same problem like" IB_HRO" since the last updated plugin,problem with "depositfile.com",FRD has ceased to accept this sharing captcha - error is not issued, but the count is carried out for 5 seconds and be prompted to enter another captcha. Captcha simple to enter without mistakes is not a problem, but to start the download process fails.
August 28, 2015 03:09PM
For some reason the hardcoded captcha key is banned (?), it was fine when I tested it (for weeks), I got better captcha readability with the hardcoded one.

Please try plugin v1.4.12.
August 28, 2015 05:50PM
Problem solved! Thank You!!! smiling smileythumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2015 05:50PM by IB_HRO.
September 02, 2015 02:26PM
New Error: "No String between 'ACPPuzzleKey = ' and ',' "
[dfiles.eu]
September 02, 2015 10:42PM
Fixed in plugin v1.4.13.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login