Advanced

problem with YOUTUBE plugin

Posted by moinebs 
problem with YOUTUBE plugin
September 13, 2015 11:24PM
hello
First I would like to thank you for this wonderful program

THE PROBLEM

When i download video from YouTube i get tow files an audio file & the second file is for Video.
with different extension (first file extension is ".m4v" & the secend is ".m4a")

for example

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

[www.youtube.com]

PLZZZZ fixe this bug As soon as
& thx
Re: problem with YOUTUBE plugin
September 14, 2015 10:48AM
That's not a bug, that's a feature smiling smiley

".m4v" is DASH video, and ".m4a" is DASH audio. By default both files will be multiplexed/merged into one ".mp4" file.
September 20, 2015 05:14PM
thanks for the reply.
but that plugin is bugy becouse sometimes when the download finishes, i get tow files one for audio & the second file is for Video. with different extension.
take a look here

im waiting your reply as soon as !
thanks!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/20/2015 05:15PM by moinebs.
September 20, 2015 10:16PM
DASH streams are enabled, this allows downloading of 480p or 1080p or above, and downloads the video and audio separately
However the internal DASH multiplexer/merger is probably disabled, so they are not merged into one file automatically by FRD

Youtube format preferences can be changed in Options > Preferences > Plugins > YouTube > Options.
September 20, 2015 10:53PM
is not disabled !

September 27, 2015 08:34AM
I can't reproduce this issue. Did you change youtube plugin settings while you were downloading? Can you post example link and describe how to reproduce this issue?
October 01, 2015 07:08PM
I had the same problem a few months ago and only "solved" it by removing and reinstalling FRD.

Started having the same problem again recently and think I'm going to have to try the same.

With some downloads I only get the separate video file, not even the separate audio with it.

sample links:
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

I only get the "m4v" file downloading with these links.
I didn't knowingly change any settings between when downloads worked properly and when they didn't.
October 01, 2015 10:17PM
Still can't reproduce the case. I get m4v and m4a for all sample links. Can you post your YouTube plugin settings?

Snippet of debug log from link #1:
INFO: File name Blossom Toes - Postcard
INFO: SWF URL : [s.ytimg.com]
INFO: Parsing adaptive_fmts
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=135, container=MP4, videoQuality=480, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=244, container=WEBM, videoQuality=480, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=134, container=MP4, videoQuality=360, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=243, container=WEBM, videoQuality=360, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=133, container=MP4, videoQuality=240, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=242, container=WEBM, videoQuality=240, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=160, container=MP4, videoQuality=144, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=140, container=MP4, videoQuality=-1, dashType=AUDIO, frameRate=-1, audioEncoding=AAC, audioBitrate=128}
INFO: Found DASH media : YouTubeMedia{itag=171, container=WEBM, videoQuality=-1, dashType=AUDIO, frameRate=-1, audioEncoding=Vorbis, audioBitrate=128}
INFO: Parsing url_encoded_fmt_stream_map
INFO: Found media : YouTubeMedia{itag=43, container=WEBM, videoQuality=360, dashType=NONE, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=Vorbis, audioBitrate=128}
INFO: Found media : YouTubeMedia{itag=18, container=MP4, videoQuality=360, dashType=NONE, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=AAC, audioBitrate=96}
INFO: Found media : YouTubeMedia{itag=5, container=FLV, videoQuality=240, dashType=NONE, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=MP3, audioBitrate=64}
INFO: Found media : YouTubeMedia{itag=36, container=3GP, videoQuality=240, dashType=NONE, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=AAC, audioBitrate=38}
INFO: Found media : YouTubeMedia{itag=17, container=3GP, videoQuality=144, dashType=NONE, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=AAC, audioBitrate=24}
INFO: Queueing DASH audio stream : YouTubeMedia{itag=140, container=MP4, videoQuality=-1, dashType=AUDIO, frameRate=-1, audioEncoding=AAC, audioBitrate=128}
INFO: Config setting : YouTubeSettingsConfig{downloadMode=Download Video, videoQuality=480p, frameRate=30 fps, container='MP4', enableDash=true}
INFO: Downloading media : YouTubeMedia{itag=135, container=MP4, videoQuality=480, dashType=VIDEO, frameRate=30, audioEncoding=None, audioBitrate=-1}

As you can see, there is audio part if you choose 480p, it will be queued at the bottom of the download list. Have you checked it at the bottom of the download list?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login