WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Captcha Problems

Posted by MrBear 
Captcha Problems
December 26, 2015 12:10AM
I am getting some impossible captchas from certain sites (eg datafile.com):

How are we meant to deal with this? It is impossible. I have cancelled/tried at least 15 times and cannot get one that I can actually use.

Yet other sites that I use FRD for (eg ZippyShare.com) have rather simple ones. Is this the plug in that is using a retarded version of captcha?

Also, if I actually go to the datafile website, the captcha is completely different, it is a google streetview house number:

Can anything been done to improve the captcha part or am I doomed to have to download via a browser?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2015 12:11AM by MrBear.
Attachments:
open | download - Captcha from Datafile.png (24 KB)
open | download - Captcha from FRD.png (39.2 KB)
Re: Captcha Problems
December 26, 2015 12:12AM
Read this[wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

December 26, 2015 02:21AM
Okay, I downloaded and followed the instructions and restarted FRD, but now I am not presented with any ReCaptcha at all. It just sits there waiting.

I am running Windows 8 and only use Chrome (so don't have Firefox installed, but according to the instructions, this is not necessary).

I don't know how to check the version of "recaptcha" (Update recaptcha plugin to at least version 1.1.0 (Help -> Check for new plugins) but everything is up to date, so I assume it is.
January 09, 2016 10:40PM
@MrBear
Can you do some test for me:
1. copy "nitro.js" which is attached to this post to the slimerjs directory.
2. open terminal console, goto the slimerjs directory by issuing cd command (cd "your_slimerjs_directory").
3. run "slimerjs.bat --debug=yes nitro.js" (without quotes).
4. put the output to new forum post.

Thanks.
Attachments:
open | download - nitro.js (667 bytes)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login