WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Error during plugin upgrade

Posted by Mage99 
Error during plugin upgrade
January 07, 2016 07:33PM
Hi.

I'm currently having a problem when upgrading some plugins (safelinking, liveleak, 1fichier, datafile and skymiga). I get an error saying that the download of the plugin was stopped in the middle of the process, and a Java error that freezes FRD:

20:30:30 SEVERE:
java.io.IOException: ErrorDuringDownload
at cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadTask.saveToFile(DownloadTask.java:263)
at cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadNewPluginsTask.processFile(DownloadNewPluginsTask.java:115)
at cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadNewPluginsTask.doInBackground(DownloadNewPluginsTask.java:92)
at cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadNewPluginsTask.doInBackground(DownloadNewPluginsTask.java:32)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(SwingWorker.java:296)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(SwingWorker.java:335)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

It happens only for those plugins. I tried deleting the entire .FRD/ folder and reinstalling FRD, in order to come with a clean setup, but it doesn't solve the problem. Only those five plugins don't work, the others were downloaded without any issue.

Anybody has an idea of what's going on?
Re: Error during plugin upgrade
January 08, 2016 01:44AM
I have the same problem - but on linux (Ubuntu) only. On another PCs with Windows is all ok. I solved it by copying the "plugins" folder from win to linux for now...
January 08, 2016 07:48AM
Yeah I'm on Linux too (Mint). Sadly I don't have a Windows version to get the proper plugins.
January 09, 2016 05:46PM
I have this problem on both Windows XP and Windows 7.
Will there be a fix available?
January 09, 2016 10:08PM
Thanks for the reports.

Liveleak plugin has just been updated. For the rest of the plugins, wait for birchie to update them.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2016 10:08PM by tong2shot.
January 10, 2016 02:38PM
I can confirm the liveleak plugin can be updated without a download error now. Thanks.
January 11, 2016 04:19AM
reuploaded the other plugins (safelinking, 1fichier, datafile and skymiga)
January 17, 2016 06:53PM
Thanks a lot guys! Everything is back to normal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login