WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

turbobit.net

Posted by onno69 
Re: turbobit.net
August 10, 2016 08:02AM
^^ I dont use SlimerJS method in FRD yet. (My usual DDL hosts are captcha free)
But sometimes I have seen this fading problem in browser too on few ouo.io links.
To solve this I refresh the page.. the new captcha window works.
However at times.. it works only when I chose the text based captcha from the bottom toolbar.. (which also gives that audio captcha sometimes)

These google recaptcha woes dont end here.. has anyone encountered something like this lol?

August 23, 2016 04:49AM
Hi again,

I can say this program definitely doesn't work for turbobit. On captcha screen, mostly I get fading images, impossible to select one. If lucky to select good images and click verify button, then it asks me to try again. So, its impossible to get rid of the captcha screen.

Please I'm waiting for this been fixed.

Thanks

OnnO
August 23, 2016 05:05AM
@Onno: You cannot say that, because it was solved many months ago winking smiley. [wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2016 05:07AM by Vity.
August 23, 2016 05:08AM
Well I just tried it 5 min ago and saw it doesn't work. Beside, turbobit changes its system often. So, been solved many months ago is meaningless. It changed many times during this time.tongue sticking out smiley
August 23, 2016 02:54PM
Apparently it also happens in browser, and it's intentional: [groups.google.com]

I can reproduce it in browser by clicking the same image repeatedly, and refresh the captcha.

Solution for this issue (it's not a bug, it's a feature! according to the recaptcha mailing list) is to keep clicking the correct images, until all the correct images disappear. Sometimes it's very annoying because the images are not too obvious, so user can easily choose incorrect images, and then they have to solve another set of images.
August 25, 2016 05:03AM
Hi,

I rarely saw the images not fading out, meaning working correctly. Unfortunately the captha didnt worked nicely, asked me to try again every time I choosed the correct images. So its impossible to complete the captcha stage and go to download :(
September 05, 2016 05:00AM
Fading is not a trouble that is captcha machanic just keep clicking.

Trouble is that after succeeding and clicking submit after green mark, FRD launches slimerjs and captcha AGAIN and AGAIN insted continuing to download.

Looks like pluging broken or recaptcha developers find way to detect FRD and request capcha repeating.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2016 05:05AM by flankir.
September 05, 2016 01:54PM
Were you talking about turbobit plugin, or other plugins which use nocaptcha recaptcha in general?

Example link, please.
September 05, 2016 02:25PM
turbobit.
ALL links to turbobit. Any link work in browser but giving endless recaptcha.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/05/2016 02:27PM by flankir.
November 29, 2016 02:06PM
turbobit plugin should be removed
they use captcha puzzles that cannot be solved with FreeRapid

random sample: [turbobit.net]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login