WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

turbobit.net

Posted by onno69 
turbobit.net
February 25, 2016 10:18PM
Hello,
Im using this program for couple of weeks. It was working perfectly since. However it stopped working for 2-3 days.
Im downloading from turbobit.net.
The program cannot detect the captcha anymore. It directly counts down from 1min and then it gives the error message as follows:
ERROR - Tag containing 'Download' was not found!
It gives this error for any turbobit download. However if I try the link myself, I see no problem on the site.
I have latest FRD 0.9u4 and latest plugin 1.5.14.
Please fix this error soon.

Thanks in advance

OnnO
Re: turbobit.net
March 01, 2016 01:36PM
The captcha system has changed on turbobit and the program is not compatible with it. So its not working on turbobit
March 01, 2016 08:59PM
FRD does not support the new captcha used by Turbobit' (Google's No-Text captcha) sad smiley
March 03, 2016 11:01AM
Fixed in plugin v1.6.0. It requires recaptcha plugin v1.2.0 and also requires SlimerJS to be installed. Please see this topic on how to setup SlimerJS.

Captcha example (final stage):

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2016 11:04AM by tong2shot.
March 09, 2016 08:01PM
Hello again,

I want to thank you for your efforts. It worked well, at least for a week.
I downloaded several files last week with new plugins and configuration.
Now unfortunately it stopped working again.

I configured 3 machines as you descrbied. But none work anymore.
When I try to download, a fresh new one or the last which stopped, I see the SlimerJS screen. I select the correct re-captcha images and prove Im not a robot and submit. Then I see FRD counting down. But when it comes to zero it says:

ERROR - Error starting download.

I tried different computers, different profiles, different downloading folders, different turbobit files. But always same bad result.sad smiley

Hope you fix this problem soon.
March 11, 2016 02:27PM
Hi again,

Today I retried to see if something has changed. There was no new update or anything. However all my downloading were working perfectly. Im downloading 15 files same time. It looks like it was a false alarm. Sorry.

Thanks
March 13, 2016 12:30PM
And I get this message:
SlimerJS not found. Please refer to: *page adress* on how to setup SlimerJS.

No thanks :/
March 13, 2016 10:36PM
We provided solution to the captcha problem. It's not up to us whether user doesn't want or wants to take the solution. Better solutions for the captcha problem are welcome. User of course free to use their own solution by fixing the plugin by himself/herself.
March 15, 2016 11:10PM
Ok sorry, I did do that solution in the end, wasn't that hard as it seemed. smileys with beer
August 10, 2016 06:30AM
Hello guys,

After several months turbobit plugin started to not work again anymore. It successfully brings the captcha select screen, however images fades and change after been selected. So its impossible to select 3 (nor 1) appropriate images to verify and go on. Please I need a working update.

Thanks in advance

OnnO
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login