WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

uloz small file problem

Posted by KES 
KES
Re: uloz small file problem
April 16, 2016 03:19AM
Uloz files can take a while to start and the message you see is often seen by me as well. Just let it auto reconnect and all will be well.
April 16, 2016 09:11AM
KES Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Uloz files can take a while to start and the
> message you see is often seen by me as well. Just
> let it auto reconnect and all will be well.

It did not happen before with the older plugin version. I set auto reconnect to 10 times, but the problem often persists.
Thay maybe fixed one issue, but created another one.
KES
April 17, 2016 04:28AM
Not seeing a problem myself and I download lots of files from uloz of all sizes and extensions.

Sometimes it stops but always manages to pick up again (where it left off) later. FRD's auto captcha plugin maybe slow but it's far better than having to complete all those ****** things.
April 18, 2016 10:38AM
@ifox
The only changes made for uloz.to plugin were password protected file related, and skipping captcha if there is no captcha.

@KES
If their captcha system is incorrectly implemented, there is a chance to exploit it using replay attack. I haven't investigated the possibility of the replay attack. If the replay attack is possible then we can send the same captcha related data as long as the session is not expired. That way, ulozto plugin doesn't have to request and solve the captcha.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login