WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Plugin for www.barrandov.tv

Posted by mirij 
Plugin for www.barrandov.tv
April 30, 2016 11:07AM
Good day,

I have version FreeRapid 0.9u4 and plugin for www.barrandov.tv not working. Version of plugin is 1.0.7 (latest) and is active.
When I try manually add the web address "http://www.barrandov.tv/video/64725-kurna-co-to-je-25-4-2016" then the error message is "The following URL are not supported". It seems program don't recognize www.barrandov.tv address ?

You can try simulate this problem with this free video: [www.barrandov.tv].

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2016 11:31AM by mirij.
Re: Plugin for www.barrandov.tv
May 01, 2016 09:19PM
thumbs up sample link provided smileys with beer
This plugin has not been updated in years
url format changed, page layout changed, and video streaming method changed
fixed in plugin v1.1.0 smiling smiley
May 02, 2016 02:48PM
I test the new version 1.1.0 of this plugin. In settings is not possible to change the quality of video. Downloaded video has resolution only 640x360. But in firefox (for example) you can switch to HD quality 1280x720. And, please, is it possible to change the name of downloaded file from "16104000010425_NASE_ZPRAVY_600_wide.mp4" to for example "NAŠE ZPRÁVY - 25.4.2016_600_wide.mp4" with czech diacritics? Text "NAŠE ZPRÁVY - 25.4.2016" is in showed web page.

The second problem is downloading from the premium archiv (now program show message "Error - Video url not found"), first provided link [www.barrandov.tv] is from premium archiv and will be valid (for testing) up to 07.05.2016. I sent you here private message with my username and password for accessing of premium archiv of www.barrandov.tv. You can login to premium archiv here [www.barrandov.tv], username is "Přihlašovací jméno", password is "Heslo" and login is "PŘIHLÁSIT".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2016 03:24PM by mirij.
May 04, 2016 08:12AM
thumbs up details & links provided smileys with beer

changing the video quality between SD & HD, in plugin settings, downloads different files for me confused smiley
default file name is no longer the server file name, its updated to the format you requested smiling smiley
premium archiv videos can be downloaded if account details are entered in the plugin settings smiling smiley
May 04, 2016 10:51AM
Thank you for updating the plugin but I can't access button "Settings" for this plugin (for previous version 1.1.0 and for actual version 1.1.1 too) - this is probably the reason why I downloaded only SD video. When I press this button nothing is showed (but button is enabled, not greyed). Program version is latest 0.9u4. I run frd.exe.

Maybe I must delete somewhere on disk file of this plugin and download it again ?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/04/2016 11:04AM by mirij.
May 04, 2016 06:36PM
Try deleting the settings file

Help > Browse to log file takes you to '...\FRD\log'
in the FRD folder delete 'BarrandovSettings.xml'
restart FRD before changing the settings
May 05, 2016 06:51AM
Yes, deleting file 'BarrandovSettings.xml' solve my problem.

All now working, thank you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login