WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uloz.to plugin don't work

Posted by Topol 
Re: Uloz.to plugin don't work
November 05, 2016 01:07PM
I have many problem with uloz about FRD. I nave Windows 10 and my operator is Orange.fr. Why ?
November 17, 2016 12:37PM
FRD is doing some weird things right now.

Also,can you do with file-tracking urls automatically changes to full addresses ?
I did a small JS to extract links from a search page.
Language: Java
var urls=""; for (var i= document.links.length; i-->0;) { if(document.links[i].href.includes("/file-tracking/") & +document.links[i].getAttribute("title")!="" && !document.links[i].getAttribute("title").includes("mtbr.avi")) { urls+=document.links[i].href.replace("?showDialog=1","")+"</br>"; } } window.open("data:text/html," + urls,"_blank").focus();

A tip with captha.
If it shows you 'Select all images...since none are left',it usually don't work,so you can choose randomly, and then click Verify.
Then there will be new collection of images where you can mark matching ones, usually these are 3 images.
Attachments:
open | download - Screen Shot 11-17-16 at 12.22 PM.PNG (204.9 KB)
open | download - app.log (7.9 KB)
open | download - links.txt (252.7 KB)
open | download - Screen Shot 11-17-16 at 12.26 PM.PNG (166.4 KB)
May 13, 2017 09:04PM
Hallo community

did you also experienced error messages during downloading from uloz_to:ERROR - File is not available anymore ?
I have some slower internet and as some bigger files are during download maybe announced from they owners as copyright protected, my download is beeing interrupted.And as I check the link in the browser, the file realy doesn't exists anymore.
File than always appears on the server again but under different link.
Is there any way to relink partially downloaded file with another source link (if the downloaded file is the same) that the download could continue ?
It is really disappointing after many hours of downloading to end on e.g.97% and not be able to continue...
KES
May 13, 2017 11:14PM
Uloz has been swiss cheesing files lately. In a series of say 10 multi part archive files you'll often find one piece missing making the other 9 useless. Always check all files exist first before downloading multi part archives.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login