Advanced

Captcha Service

Posted by ha_pi_pi 
Captcha Service
October 25, 2015 05:05PM
Hi,

recently I've heard about a thing called

9kw - Captcha Service

it is supposed to work with a program called @#$%& 2, probably similar thing to FRD.

Now, I've never even tried any other program including this @#$%&, that happy I was, and am, with FRD.

Yet, the truth is, the captcha ordeal is probably the only thing that could sway me otherwise.

I download a lot. Lots or links, most of which demanding the mind-numbing captcha filling. It's not unusual for me to fill hundreds of them, as FRD is trying different proxies. Not that I'm not grateful to FRD for (automatically) doing so. Only problem is, the captcha filling, which has be done manually. And therefore, blocking the automatic downloading without me being present (for example, during night) because I need to be sitting there, filling the captchas in.

Has anyone heard, or tried this Captcha Service? Does it really work? Could something similar to that be made for FRD, also? I would hate to use some @#$%& or other program I am not used to. I am used to FRD a lot. But I would LOVE not having to do the captcha filling.

Thanks!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login