WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The frequently used char bar

Posted by tijeff 
The frequently used char bar
October 16, 2006 04:10AM
As far As I've use it, WW is simply marvelous, I was only searching for something that could give me a way to view ASCII code of the char of the ti92 font ( cause I was using notepad to edit files since graf link sucks) And I’ve found this !

So far I’m staying into the boundary a normal text file is limiting me, but it is sufficient for my usage. And It doesn’t require my friend to install special soft on there TI to give them my resume of entire course ! ( I know, 32k max per file tongue sticking out smiley )

Anyway, the big issue around editing for the TI is all the specials characters. The recently used char bar is useful , but I’ rather see myself put the one I want than getting them put there automatically, Meaby having both ? Because I’m using more special char than only 8, and I’m finding myself not really using this feature , because all char get bot-out to fast.

Exept this, WOW !
ps. Sorry for the bad english
Re: The frequently used char bar
October 16, 2006 06:59PM
Thank you for your nice words Tijeff.
After your post I started to plan another feature - user defined list of special characters (it would be added to combobox Math symbols, Greek Symbols..etc.)
At this time, I can recommend you to use keyboard shortcuts (page #3) for special characters. It's the fastest way how to use them.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login