WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How to use Ti-Connect COM interop?

Posted by uniquekaiser 
How to use Ti-Connect COM interop?
March 04, 2007 06:55PM
Hi Vity, since you have descover how to use them (i guess, since you have ti-connect support) i would like to know if you could tell me how does it work.

I'm developing a software like Ti-Edit (so far, it has TiEmu emulation and a few things extras), and sending to calc would be an awsome tool for it.

Another thing, how does the image calc format works?, also would appreciate it if you could tell me.

I don't know if you remeber me from the calculadora.cl forum, i also did a guide in spanish that i think you have published here..

Thanks!
Re: How to use Ti-Connect COM interop?
March 04, 2007 08:32PM
Hi uniquekaiser,
>> Hi Vity, since you have descover how to use them (i guess, since you have ti-connect support) i would like to know if you could tell me how does it work.
It's very simple. Just call "C:\Program Files\TI Education\TI Connect\TISendTo.exe" with parameters where 1 parameter is a path to file you want to send to calculator. See src\net\wordrider\core\actions\SendToCalcAction.java for more details.

>>Another thing, how does the image calc format works?, also would appreciate it if you could tell me.
In this file
[www.ticalc.org] you will find complete description of the image format include picture how the 8->1 bit compression works. You can also look at WordRider's sources.
src\net\wordrider\files\ti68kformat\TIImageFileWriter.java
and
src\net\wordrider\files\ti68kformat\TIImageDecoder.java

Vity

-------------------------------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2007 08:34PM by Vity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login