WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley

Posted by zeuses 
Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley
December 25, 2013 07:50AM
FreeRapid is the best software I have ever used to download files.
The application perfectly worked until I updated Java 6 to Java 7 for the requirement of other software.
From FreeRapid-0.9u1 to 0.9u3, all 3 version applications need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0".
Can you develop the FreeRapid, for the normal operation under Java 7?
Thanks~ Merry Christmas~!
Re: Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley
December 25, 2013 07:52AM
Freerapid requires at least Java 1.6.0 to start.

-------------------------------------

Re: Does the application still need "a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0" ?? confused smileyconfused smiley
December 25, 2013 08:35AM
Thanks for your attention.

Every time I double-click frd.exe, a Launch4j window will emerge with the information of "This application requires a Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0".
confused smiley confused smiley confused smiley
When I click OK button, the update website of java.com will come next to suggest a update.

I have the newest Java edition, so the update will fall.

Freerapid requires at least Java 1.6.0 to start. But I can not perform the application under Java 7.

Do I have to download an older version of Java 1.6.0?
December 25, 2013 09:42AM
It means your JRE installation is corrupted. Uninstall ALL your JRE installations and instal latest JRE again.

-------------------------------------

December 28, 2013 01:12AM
It's OK now!
Thanks!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login