WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

retrieve only the history and list of pending and completed downloads from old VitySoft folder

Posted by HouseMD1 
Hello everybody.

I formatted my computer and I downloaded a new version of FreeRapid. I also made a backup of VitySoft folder.

Would like to know what are the files that I put new VitySoft folder of the new version to retrieve only the history and list of pending and completed downloads.

Thank you.
Re: retrieve only the history and list of pending and completed downloads from old VitySoft folder
January 03, 2014 07:20PM
This would be frd.odb. smiling smiley
Thanks for the quick response.

But it would be only that file? But what about the xml files that have written filelist and history?
Re: retrieve only the history and list of pending and completed downloads from old VitySoft folder
January 04, 2014 12:55PM
Those files were used by versions earlier than 0.9. Now that I think of it, you will probably have to delete them too, because otherwise they will be automatically imported to the new format.
The frd.odb file contains what? Only the list of downloads and history?

The list of downloads is complete (contains the files you already have downloaded and are prepared to be downloaded?
January 04, 2014 10:06PM
Correct.
The program settings are stored in which file? I will not need to reconfigure it.

This frd.odb file opens in which database?
January 05, 2014 01:28PM
frd.xml contains program settings. The *.session.xml files contain window positions and table column widths. plugin_*.xml files contain plugin specific settings.

frd.odb also contains certain plugin settings like enabled/disabled state, max number of downloads, etc.

We use this database: [www.objectdb.com]
Thank you, everything went right.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login