WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I turn on the program and it crashes.

Posted by sme1984 
I turn on the program and it crashes.
January 04, 2014 12:51AM
I turn on FreeRapid and it begins to crashes, leaving the computer very slow and not working. The icon near the computer clock indicates that he have 8680 videos for download, but I didn't put there all that. I tried two ways to solve the problem. One is that the antivirus updated earlier this year (Avast - I unplugged it to see if FreeRapid worked, but didn't work), maybe it is blocking something. Two, something can be in Java (uninstalled it and installed another, but also not resolved).
I also played FreeRapid out and downloaded another, to see if connected without the old videos, but it did not work, all the videos were there (ALL). Only the version 0.86 opened without videos but the message appeared to update the program, when I closed the message the program also closed, so did not solve.
Anyone have any idea what could be the problem?
Sorry any english error.
Re: I turn on the program and it crashes.
January 04, 2014 12:53PM
If you want to remove all download links and history, you can delete the frd.odb file in the configuration directory: [wordrider.net]
Re: I turn on the program and it crashes.
January 05, 2014 02:00PM
I solved the problem. In fact there were many downloads at the same time. I was copying some 20 videos of a TV page on youtube and copied somehow a playlist and just copying all the videos page, the 8000 videos I spoke. In this case, or my case, wait is not a good option, my tip is (Ctrl + A, wait about 20 minutes until all boldfacing) (Delete, wait some more 20 minutes to this action happen) (gives OK to delete and expects about 20 more minutes). Okay, the problem was solved. But it was not the anti-virus and it was not java. If you want to save the videos, try pause them, maybe solve.
Thank You!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login