WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

freerapid shuts off unexpectedly

Posted by cprattjr 
freerapid shuts off unexpectedly
November 13, 2014 08:18AM
Hello everyone,

I've been using freerapid for a very long time. Zero problems. A few days ago I had 5 or 6 things downloading in freerapid. Left the room, came back a short time later and freerapid had completely shut off. So, I fired it up again. It asked me if I wanted to overwrite the files I had been downloading on the previous session. It's never asked me that before. Not knowing what to do, I just told it to overwrite. The downloads started after that per what is usual. I sat and watched for a while and just as I was thinking it was a one time fluke, the program vanished, just blinked off. So, I started it again. Everything I just described happened a 2nd time. Then a third. And a fourth. I am totally mystified. I reinstalled the program. No change.
Has this happened to anyone else? Any help would be awesome. Thank you very much.
Charles.
Re: freerapid shuts off unexpectedly
November 13, 2014 08:22AM
Oh, and I might add Im running Windows 7 home premium, using latest version of freerapid.
November 13, 2014 08:48AM
What's your Java Runtime version?

-------------------------------------

November 13, 2014 10:04AM
You can thank ZippyShare for this. Update your plugins and the issue should be resolved.
November 14, 2014 06:19AM
Hello,

I updated my plugins and now Freerapid is once again its old reliable self. Thanks! I had a heck of a time keeping it open long enough to update. Had to make 8 or 9 stabs at it until I got it.
I love freerapid and I appreciate this community. Thanks again.
Charles.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login