WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Link auto-detect not working

Posted by zylch 
Re: Link auto-detect not working
February 04, 2015 09:12AM
HI, I have the exact same problem. I used FRD everyday and it worked perfectly and 1 day it disappeared from my task bar and then it stopped auto detecting links. I use IE windows 8.1 and the weird thing is when I tried to install it again and create a task bar shortcut there is no icon for some reason just an icon of a white sheet of paper not the blue and white arrow that was always there. I did nothing differently.
February 04, 2015 09:17AM
Download [download.teamviewer.com]
Send me your ID and password via private message.
So I can see your problem directly in your computer. We can't help you otherwise. "It's not working" is not helpful for us.

-------------------------------------

February 08, 2015 08:53PM
Hello, I have also a problem, since I've updated the latest version of java, monitoring of links not working
February 09, 2015 01:19PM
For those who might be having the same problem, I have found a workaround by been using a Firefox extension called "Copy Link URL" (current version 1.5). It adds options in the context menu to "Copy Link URL" and "Copy Selected Links" which allows you to select multiple links, and the URLs are all extracted and copied to the clipboard, which are then detected by FRD.

Hope this helps...
February 10, 2015 09:01PM
Thanks zylch
it's ok with this method.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login