Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Windows 10 problem

Posted by Chris11 
Windows 10 problem
August 16, 2015 10:38PM
Hi,
I need a little help please.

I got a weird problem. I don't know if this is because of windows or FreeRapid but after my downloads are finished, I can't see them in the Download folder. Evan if I do file search, it appears like file is not on disk. Now the weird part.
If I go to View - Show History - (right click) - Open Directory, my Downloads folder opens in Windows Explorer and the file is there.
If it is a mkv file I can even open it and watch in VLC, but I can't copy it to a new location because Windows show error that the file is no longer available as source.
If I run another instance of Windows Explorer file will not be there.
In both Explorer windows, the address is the same. I even tried to navigate to file with cmd but, again file is only visible if I run cmd from Explorer window where the file is visible. I also tried cleaner, disk analyzer, but the file is not there either.

Anyone with the same problem?

Thanks.

EDIT:
Problem solved. When switching to windows 10, Comodo firewall decided to enable the auto - sandbox feature. And run FRD in the sandbox. Along with the downloaded files. I used, shared sandbox folder to retrieve files and shut down auto-sandbox.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2015 09:54PM by Chris11.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login