WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FRD @JAVA 9 Build 85 Early Access

Posted by testtest12 
Re: FRD @JAVA 9 Build 85 Early Access
October 19, 2015 05:48PM
I downloaded the Java9 version you mentioned and I am able to reproduce your problem.
Unfortunately I don't see some problem/solution directly. I will try to figure out what's going on during a weekend. Since then please use older version (and stable) of Java. I guess the latest version is something messing up.
Thanks for reporting and patience.

-------------------------------------

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2015 05:52PM by Vity.
October 19, 2015 05:53PM
thanks for your concern
love you guys

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/19/2015 06:19PM by testtest12.
November 21, 2015 07:43PM
Help FRD author published, it's -if it comes to run FRD in the Debian clones- ~5 years out of date.
I found out, that the inability to open FRD in any of the Debian clones exists since the company Oracle bought Sun and quickly dug up distributions of Java. Therefore, since ~2011, java-6-sun does not exist in repositories, and it's not any other place to get it.
Using my patented method "trial | error | trial | ... succes", I found another way to run FRD : Open FRD folder, right click to file "frd.jar", then choose on the popup "Open with Oracle Java 6 Runtime" & click on it. (For the file "frd.jar", it is possible to create a link before [right click on it, select the "Create Link" and transfer it to the Desktop] - but even though, it's not faster ... .)
Excuse my pinguin English, please, & let us know, whether this hint works for you too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login