WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need picture help ASAP!

Posted by RussianRocket 
Need picture help ASAP!
February 19, 2005 07:22PM
I understand there was a similar post on this forum, but it didn't solve my problem. We really need an elaborate FAQ on inserting pictures (unless I'm doing something wrong?) because I've been messing around with this for 4+ hours and its driving me crazy.

I have all my need stuff (.89i pictures + txt files, etc) in ONE folder where EVERYTHING is saved. When I transfer everything into my calculator, the txt file goes into its destined folder, but ALL my pictures go into main/picture where only ONE picture can be held, so EVERY picture gets replaced systematically as its turn comes to get transfered into the calc. I tried the many options you get when "save as" (ei: change folder name, etc, but it didnt work) I studied the sample folder but I still can't figure out what the heck is wrong!! HELP!!!!!
Re: Need picture help ASAP!
February 19, 2005 07:31PM
Hello.
Can you send me that file with all pictures?

admin@wordrider.net

Thanks

Vity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2006 05:11PM by Vity.
February 20, 2005 04:09PM
You've got mail. :)
February 20, 2005 04:12PM
OK, I got it. Give me some minutes to explore your problem....
Vity
February 20, 2005 04:57PM
Hello RussianRocket again smiling smiley.
The solution is easy smiling smiley. You have to use same picture names for both variable names and file names. Both of your pictures have same variable name(as it was saved by Iview - "picture" - at this case). WordRider uses this variable name to store it in 89t. When you reopen this file so WordRider is not able to find any file name called "picture.89i". Editor doesn't update picture files during save process at all(just 89t only). Save settings enable to set where to search these files.

Variable name is very important

Try to set a variable name for both pictures(pic1 and pic2). You can change it easily in file properties (in Windows Explorer) if you have TI Connect installed.
I am sending you updated files.
I guess these problems would be easily solved by some image plugin. I will think about it.

Vity

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2005 04:58PM by Vity.
February 20, 2005 11:09PM
Got it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :) :) :)
February 20, 2005 11:11PM
You're welcome. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/20/2005 11:14PM by Vity.
December 13, 2006 01:48AM
Ok, but how did you actually send the picture to your TI-89?
December 13, 2006 09:43PM
DeanDalton Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ok, but how did you actually send the picture to
> your TI-89?

I answered you in another thread.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login