September 17, 2012 02:59AM
FRD version: 0.86u1
Plugin version: 1.1.0
Error Message: ERROR - Input value cannot be null

Please fix.

Thanks!

sample link:
[multiupload.nl]

BTW, if I want to chose one host to be my favorite, should I set that host's priority to be 100 and others to be less than 100?
Attachments:
open | download - app.rar (7.3 KB)
Re: multiupload not working
September 17, 2012 07:13AM
plugin 1.1.1 fixes error

i'm unsure how priorities work
September 17, 2012 07:32AM
Seems that an update to the plugin has changed it to use addLinksToQueue instead of addLinkToQueueUsingPriority, so priorities don't affect it at all.

I'm not sure if priorities was a good idea in the first place -- we only had a couple of plugins that took advantage of it, and it's so difficult to use that I've never used it myself.
September 17, 2012 07:35AM
Bigger number = bigger priority

-------------------------------------

September 17, 2012 08:02AM
But the MultiUpload plugin doesn't utilize the priority API so it doesn't make any difference.
September 17, 2012 07:59PM
ntoskrnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seems that an update to the plugin has changed it
> to use addLinksToQueue instead of
> addLinkToQueueUsingPriority, so priorities don't
> affect it at all.
>
> I'm not sure if priorities was a good idea in the
> first place -- we only had a couple of plugins
> that took advantage of it, and it's so difficult
> to use that I've never used it myself.

Could you please fix that so the priority setting can work with this plugin?

Thanks,
September 17, 2012 09:37PM
Most users don't touch the plugin priorities, so with all plugins of equal priority only the first link found would be extracted (which happened in an earlier plugin version)
In the example MultiUpload link provided, where the first file share link on the page is dead, so to most users it would seem that the MultiUpload link is dead without realizing that valid links may be available

Not all file share sites supported by MultiUpload are provided on each MultiUpload page, available file share sites change over time, and file share links are removed or expire
Continually adjusting plugin priorities to keep up or find a valid link is impractical for most users

The plugin as it is now, does what the MultiUpload site does. it provides you with multiple file sharing links for the same file
Each user can the choose what file share site link(s) to use.
September 18, 2012 01:15AM
Thank you birchie for fixing the plugin.
Would it be possible to populate all links from multiupload, and pause all the links except the highest priority one? That way, we can choose which favorite host to use and if it is dead, we can still use others.
September 18, 2012 02:23AM
I found a walkaround:
Just disable all the hosts plugin except the one I like, then FRD will only populate one link from multiupload.
Cheers!
September 18, 2012 04:52AM
You can also uncheck "Start downloads from decrypters and folders automatically" in Options > Preferences > General tab.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/18/2012 04:52AM by ntoskrnl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login