WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please fix / add Narod.ru plugin for new 0.9

Posted by Darkman00 
Please fix / add Narod.ru plugin for new 0.9
November 01, 2012 09:00AM
Narod is not working currently in 0.9

But i openned 0.86 (or whatever it was .. the previous version) ... - and there Narod is working no problem (as it always did)

Thanks
Re: Please fix / add Narod.ru plugin for new 0.9
November 01, 2012 09:01AM
Please post example links. We are not able to upload test files as we don't understand Russian and the site seems to require login or something.
November 03, 2012 09:22PM
example link:

[narod.ru]

-----

working in 0.86 .. but so far not working in 0.9 (as previously indicated)

Thanks
November 05, 2012 06:22PM
What's the delay? (just kidding) :)

However strange that you guys don't have it automatically for new 0.9 version .. considering that you HAD it working without ANY problems in previous 0.86 version..

Would be nice if working plugins could be just added automatically from version to a new version (without a need to re-do it from scratch, that is)

Like now.. when i want to d/l from Narod.. - i have to open up old 0.86 and do it there instead .. (which is a bit of a pain .. not that much of a pain.. but still -- you know what i mean) :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2012 06:23PM by Darkman00.
November 05, 2012 06:50PM
Plugins are automatically modified to work with new versions. This one just got deleted for some reason. I have no idea why. smiling smiley

tong2shot, birchie: You can make the plugin if you find time before I do. smiling smiley
November 05, 2012 07:37PM
uploaded narod plugin
no idea why it was deleted
November 06, 2012 10:46AM
Wow, I didn't realize the plugin still exists in our SVN. I thought the code was lost as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login