WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

4Shared Error Starting Download

Posted by 64Z10 
4Shared Error Starting Download
March 14, 2013 02:12PM
Hi guys

I had been using version .86u1 with automatic updates on all plugins and downloaded files during the past months but
I recently upgraded to .9u2, transferred all my links to the new api but any new file transfers are being labeled as "Error - Error starting download" on the Estimated-Time column.

Last known file download date: Between March 10 and March 11
Version used: .86u1
Plugin version used: Assuming 1.4.8 or 1.4.4 (Im assuming due to the fact that i always update plugins)
Problem: as described in 1st paragraph.
Files having issue with: all 4shared.. this is one of many LINK. File is ok if downloaded through firefox or google chrome.
Java version: latest. 1.7.0_17

File previously downloaded with old version but unable to download with the upgrade (file is still being hosted): Link2

I erased the old application folders and reinstalled the new version again with no positive results. Other Downloads are possible on other plugins as I have tested on depositfiles and uploadeddotnet just to make sure the app was ok.

Attaching applog file in this topic. Thanks a lot for your help and application development.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (3.2 KB)
Re: 4Shared Error Starting Download
March 14, 2013 03:03PM
Thanks for the detailed report. Plugin v1.4.9 should work again.
March 14, 2013 04:23PM
Thanks for the fix. I've reported problem on the 12th, but no one seems to have noticed. I will create new topics next time.

ntoskrnl, please take a look at 'premium' idea.
March 15, 2013 01:46AM
Thanks it works! beautiful... smiling bouncing smiley
March 15, 2013 06:07AM
Goofy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for the fix. I've reported problem on the
> 12th, but no one seems to have noticed. I will
> create new topics next time.

Sorry, I missed the first paragraph in your post; didn't realize the plugin was broken.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login