WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problem with ceskatelevize.cz

Posted by gogo 
Re: problem with ceskatelevize.cz
December 09, 2014 07:49PM
Dobrý den,
prosím, pokud je to možné, o úpravu pluginu ceskatelevize.cz 1.3.3. V Možnostech pluginu jsem si nastavila preferenci nižšího rozlišení (404p), protože při stáhnutí vyššího rozlišení se mi obraz souboru „sekal, zamrzal“. Vím, že ještě v březnu to fungovalo. Nyní se ale soubor stahuje automaticky v rozlišení 1280x720p, bez ohledu na nastavenou preferenci. Prosím, bylo by možné plugin upravit tak, aby se daly soubory stahovat v rozlišení podle nastavené preference?
Stahuji např. tohle: ceskatelevize.cz
Mockrát vám děkuji!
December 16, 2014 10:51PM
The sample link is geo restricted, so I can't test it. But I tested with other links, the plugin works fine. Can you test this link instead: [www.ceskatelevize.cz].
December 17, 2014 06:47PM
Hi, thank you for the test. Your link works fine as well as other downloads, the plugin really works seamlessly. The only problem is with the link I’d sent you (and you can’t access) – somehow, it only downloads in the highest definition. I suppose it‘s due to the web page ceskatelevize.cz. Nevermind, I don’t need the file, I’m glad the plugin works. Thank you very much for your help!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login