Posted by mirij 
Re: Plugin for iprima.cz
July 03, 2017 03:59PM
Please post example link.
July 03, 2017 08:10PM
July 04, 2017 12:01PM
I can download the first two videos just fine, with account, I don't have to clear the account data. The last video is not available anymore.

Can you please post the steps to reproduce the error?

Thanks.
July 04, 2017 01:25PM
I do not download the videos with or without an account
[play.iprima.cz]
[play.iprima.cz]
without account - CHYBA - iprima account is required
with account - CHYBA - HLS playlist not found

[play.iprima.cz] I can only download this video without a user account
[play.iprima.cz] I can only download this video without a user account
Once I enter my account information, this message will appear CHYBA - HLS playlist not found

Especially they can not download movies where it is necessary at the same time to confirm the age of 18 and have a user account.....
July 04, 2017 02:56PM
I still can't reproduce the issue. I do however found an issue about login's state invalidation.

Please try plugin v2.3.2. With the updated plugin, it will only login if account is required to watch the video.

If the issues still persist (especially with 18+ video with account issue, you didn't provide the example link), please post example link and attach app.log.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2017 02:57PM by tong2shot.
July 04, 2017 04:31PM
Great! I do not have to delete my user account anymorespinning smiley sticking its tongue out Thank you very much. smileys with beer

But the others remain unchanged angry smiley
Attachments:
open | download - with account.jpg (174.7 KB)
open | download - without account.jpg (143 KB)
July 04, 2017 04:45PM
Can you attach app.log (Help -> Browse to log file)?

Thanks.
July 04, 2017 05:02PM
here is my app.log
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (3.9 KB)
July 05, 2017 03:00PM
From the log, there is an error message stating that 'SLOT_REQUIRED'. I'm not sure what does it mean, and I don't know how to reproduce it. Perhaps that has something to do with quota (user can only watch certain amount of videos, beyond that there's some other procedures), but again I'm not sure.

Does this issue always happen? Or just sometimes (when you download videos excessively)? What happens if you watch the problematic video with browser?

Anyway, please try plugin v2.3.3.
July 05, 2017 08:09PM
I already thought the problem was resolved, but unfortunately it is not. But now it is clear what the problem is. Each registered user can watch videos up to 5 devices. Each browser on the same PC is considered as one device. So if I have 4 positions (PC, TV, Tablet, Mobile Phone), FRD will use the last slot. But each new download generates a new slot request. So I only downloaded one video and a "video ID not found" error message is displayed next time. Unfortunately, this problem can not be avoided because adding and deleting registered devices frequently would result in the account being blocked ...
Still, thank you very much for trying to solve my problem.thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login