WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[solved] ifile.it has been broken for a VERY long time

Posted by uryuerytoer 
[solved] ifile.it has been broken for a VERY long time
October 24, 2009 10:26PM
It's been several months since ifile.it worked. Does Kajda or anyone else have plans to fix the plugin? It's very frustrating. Thank you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2009 10:00PM by Vity.
Re: ifile.it has been broken for a VERY long time
October 31, 2009 11:25AM
It should be fixed now. Update your plugin to version 0.7.0.
ra
October 31, 2009 01:42PM
I upgraded to plugin 0.7 and FRD 0.83 but when I download from ifile.it the download list shows this error message, ERROR - No string between '"status":" and "" was found.
When I browse the file link on ifile.it I see that they want me to signup for a free account in order to download the file.
So, can this plugin bypass the account signup request? If not, and I sign up, does the plugin support website login? How?
Thanks
October 31, 2009 01:57PM
version 0.7.0 works for links which does not require website login.

We cannot bypass registration process. Maybe in future releases of the plugin I can add configuration for username/password for login.
October 31, 2009 08:23PM
jpexs, I think the plugin does not work and I think website login is not the problem. I am getting the same error ("ERROR - No string between '"status":" and "" was found"), but ifile does not require me to sign in. I can manually download the file without signing in, but I cannot use the plugin.

Also, perhaps ra is making a mistake. The ifiles website does have "create an account | sign in" in the upper-right-hand corner, but it is not necessary to create an account or sign in to download a file.

EDIT: jpexs, would it be helpful if I gave some examples of files stored on ifile which can be manually downloaded but which cannot be downloaded with the plugin? Or perhaps you could give some examples of files stored on ifiles which can be downloaded with the plugin?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2009 09:53PM by uryuerytoer.
November 01, 2009 10:55AM
ok, update to plugin version 0.7.1
November 01, 2009 09:19PM
jpexs, it's working now, thank you very much!
Re: [solved] ifile.it has been broken for a VERY long time
November 11, 2009 04:57AM
Unfortunately, ifile.it has made some changes. The plug-in does not work anymore. sad smiley
Re: [solved] ifile.it has been broken for a VERY long time
November 16, 2009 07:21AM
Fixed. Update ifile plugins to version 0.7.3
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login