Posted by splashgame 
Issues with plugins for File2Box, MegaUpload & Uploading
December 15, 2009 05:40AM
FreeRapid: 0.83 u1
Plugins:
file2box.com 1.0.4
megaupload.com 1.9.2
uploading.com 1.0.2

Basically, all those plugins works most of the time. Thanks for the hardworking. However, some minor issues do exist.

1) About file2box.com.
For some urls, it just won't work. It' Est.time (I took it as a download status, :) ) shows "GETTING", afterwhile, it will turn into "ERROR-", more detail info. is "Problem with a connection to service. Cannot find requested page content." However, if I open it in browser, and do the manually downloading, it just works fine.
This doesn't happen a lot, I am not sure it is the file2box web host does some client ID check or purely just the server status issue. Anyway, here is the test url:
[www.file2box.com]

2) megaupload.
When the notorious "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable." is happening in megaupload, the FRD plugin seems trapping in a deadly loop, it just keeps trying to download over and over again, even if the "error attemps count" in FRD's option has been set to a reasonable numble, i.e, 2
It's majorly a megaupload web site issue, but evently caused FRD a trouble. Currently I can not provide a test url, since it is very dynamic, and hard to catch.

3) uploading.
Download is fine. It's the download queue adding problem. Two issues here.
a) if I add bunch of urls (more than 3), it seems the first 3 item's download status is okay, then from the 4th, it will give the "ERROR" connection status. Please check out the attached screen shoot. By selecting all those ERROR item, and Resume them, it will work fine. But kind of hassel.

b) If I add bunch urls first, then afterwhile, try to add another bunch urls, the later urls will almost give the ERROR connection status. It seems the uploading plugin failed to check the downloading queue before trying to download (most free downloading account only allow one connection at a time). Actually several other plugins seem having similarly problem. Those are: file2box, sharingmatrix (all have latest version installed already)

Please check them out, and thanks for you time and hard working.
Attachments:
open | download - uploading.2009.12.02.jpg (409.1 KB)
Re: Issues with plugins for File2Box, MegaUpload & Uploading
December 15, 2009 08:47AM
The MegaUpload problem is an easy fix. I'll do it later today.

YouHaveToWaitException(...) --> ServiceConnectionProblemException(...)

The others might need some investigation.
December 15, 2009 03:30PM
Are there working File2Box links too, or is everything broken?

If it's a rare case, then I don't know how to do it.

Vity...?

F2B sends the files as "text/plain" or "text/plain; charset=utf-8". The latter ones are currently problematic. How can we accept both? Currently we can only accept either.
December 15, 2009 03:40PM
there is no way at this time.

-------------------------------------

December 16, 2009 05:36AM
update:

3. about uploading.

I found out it happened because the "Check for file existence on the server before downloading" is on. The adding urls will then check the file existence before actually downloading it. When the first couple urls is either checking or downloading files, the uploading webpage will give the "Your IP is already downloading file...." message, it will fail the FRD download queue status. Same reason for the File2box, sharingmatrix, etc. It is really a server related issue, probably nothing can be done this time. By turning off the file existence check option, it looks just fine, :)
December 21, 2009 11:04AM
Vity Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> there is no way at this time.

Is this a valid way? Seems to work.

client.getHTTPClient().getParams().setParameter("noContentTypeInHeader", true);
December 21, 2009 11:50AM
interesting, probably a workaround...

-------------------------------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login