WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Problems with Mediafire

Posted by Ortox 
Re: Problems with Mediafire
March 04, 2010 01:06AM
Well... I'll be patient. Thanks for answer.
March 04, 2010 03:48AM
problem solved B-)
thanks , admin.
March 04, 2010 06:17AM
Same here (after upgrading the new plugin)
Thanks a lot dear admin.
March 04, 2010 06:51AM
Yes, problem solved...... Thank you very much!!!
March 04, 2010 09:33AM
Vity, I just wanted to mention that I was getting this error and then the new Plugin Update for MF came in and now it seems that the problem has been resolved, at least for the links I tried which were giving me the error earlier.

BTW, nice to see that some people have no concept of the word 'patient'. thumbs down

What is so all-fired important to leech that you can't wait 2 or 3 days for a fix? That's absolutely ridiculous!
March 04, 2010 08:09PM
Hi Vity & Team

I am a new user of Free Rapid Downloader.

Version : 0.83u1
Mediafire plugin version: 1.1.4

Problem: Yesterday when the plugin version was 1.1.3, I was getting - No string between 'var mL=" and ";' was found.

However, today after updating to 1.1.4, I get "ERROR - Problem with a connection to service. Cannot find requested page content."

But the link works fine when I extract mannually.

Couple of links are as below:
[www.mediafire.com]
[www.mediafire.com]
[www.mediafire.com]

When I manually try to download using the above links; it asks for a verification code - a random words which is displayed and asked to be re-entered. Is this a blockhead for Rapid Downloader - a suggestion for you to look in and provide fix please.

The root link has 123 files, which is shown below and as downloding individual file is a mamoth task, I would request for a quick fix on the issue.

[www.mediafire.com]

Thanks in advance

Bala
March 05, 2010 08:07AM
Bala, the captcha is a rare limitation (we have no idea what causes it) and apparently none of the plugin developers get the captchas.

Do you want to help to get it fixed? smiling smiley If you want, contact me via PM and we'll see what can be done.
March 05, 2010 07:52PM
ERROR - Problem with a connection to service. Cannot find requested page content.
the mediafire had already presented this problem but had returned to normal until today who presented the same problem again

translator owns \o/
March 05, 2010 08:09PM
The problem with mediafire still persists.
I am using .83u1 version with mediafire 1.1.4 plugin.
here is a test link :[www.mediafire.com]
the error is Problem with connection to service. cannot find requested page.

thanks!
March 06, 2010 12:33AM
.... plugin 1.1.4 not work
the mensage ERROR - Problem with a connection to service. Cannot find requested page content. still appears
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.