WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Youtube - Error download.

Posted by a1san 
Youtube - Error download.
April 03, 2010 10:20AM
Dear FRD,

Recently i added a no. of youtube & other links & all were downloaded very well as usual. But two days ago the download drive partition was full unexpectedly also prompted as "Error ~ No enough disk space". So i cleared the partition & made space for continuing downloads since then the errors continues as {Error - No string between ""fmt_map": "and"" was found} or {Error - Problem with connection to service. Cannot find requested page content}. Even half downloaded files are unresumable. The same files are able to view on youtube site completely. I have also tried deleting those & add newly but same error msgs continue. Plz fix this problem or suggest what to be done.
Thank you.

-a1san
vj
Re: Youtube - Error download.
April 04, 2010 02:02PM
I have the same problem, and wrote about it here http://bit.ly/ah68Jw

The only one thing, which is good on it, is, that I can see, that this is not only my problem, but general problem beween FRD and YT.

If somebody (from the FRD developers, or outside of th FRD develop. comunity) knows, what to do with it, please, lt us know it. Thx in advance!
April 04, 2010 06:27PM
It is a problem with the plugin. Please wait for a fix. smiling smiley
vj
April 04, 2010 10:11PM
Thx for the answer!

I´ll wait for the plugin - when this plugin willl be developed, and I (my FRD-I setted, to dwnl. the plugins automatically smiling smiley) will downlad him, then it should downloads from YT again correctly, is it al right?
vj
April 05, 2010 07:56PM
ntoskrnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is a problem with the plugin. Please wait for a
> fix. smiling smiley

It seems, that it downloads from YouTube again!

THX, FRD brains, for the plugin!
April 16, 2010 02:49AM
Dear FRD,

Thanks for the update, & the downloads get resume again....
Thank you FRD once again...

All The Best...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login