WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

megaupload & hotfile problem..

Posted by weewangwang 
Re: megaupload & hotfile problem..
May 06, 2010 03:49PM
I spoke too soon. I can see the ReCaptcha.java code hardcodes the google link in several places. ReCaptcha.java is also used in a few places too, and probably should be moved into the webclient package and subclassed where it's needed. There why all the sites that use recaptcha have to be fixed.
May 06, 2010 03:57PM
codeboy2k Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ReCaptcha.java is also used in a few places too,
> and probably should be moved into the webclient
> package and subclassed where it's needed.

Yup, I was thinking of something like this too.

Vity, should it be added to the API?
May 07, 2010 05:47AM
Recaptcha should be integrated as another plugin and the other plugins should contain a dependency on it. But I suppose it requires additional coding into FRD.

-------------------------------------

May 07, 2010 04:50PM
ohh, recaptcha is part of google now...

i tried this url:
[www.google.com]

the server returned this:
var RecaptchaState = {site:'6LeMCLoSAAAAABifs_KU3iQzhxcIy26g6NDAzqTB',challenge:'03AHJ_VusEdNpKrxZHTtt-5UZ5aJYR_xuScG51IoR1ds_s1ftFElMynKWBeVHhQvo1CHl4QKr0Q5SYfxcY05J-51wPEzAy89lK662Lrah1hoOFLiRGlbG0JpOFv0rXvRC8C_QrxcmzFeDKQH2PFSxFomY_KAmlTy9Xmg',is_incorrect:false,programming_error:'',error_message:'',server:'http://www.google.com/recaptcha/api/',timeout:18000}; document.write('\74script type\75\47text/javascript\47 src\75\047' + RecaptchaState.server + 'js/recaptcha.js\47\76\74/script\076');

while in the code it reads the challenge in this way:
challenge=PlugUtils.getStringBetween(client.getContentAsString(), "challenge : '", "',");
which is not correct. Changing it to
challenge=PlugUtils.getStringBetween(client.getContentAsString(), "challenge:'", "',");
could work, i suppose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login