WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Plugin for Bitroad

Posted by goths 
Plugin for Bitroad
July 06, 2010 05:49PM
hello, could you check plugin for bitroad.net? the FRD doesn't want to download files from that website, appriciate
Re: Plugin for Bitroad
July 06, 2010 05:57PM
[wordrider.net]

-------------------------------------

July 06, 2010 06:01PM
sorry, i can't understand, does it work or i only have a problems with bitroad? i use frd more then a year, so i didn't have any problems, on your website in plugins it is written that plugin for bitroad working, but it doesn't download any files from there, also plugin for [uploadbox.com] doesn't work
July 06, 2010 06:04PM
this is the link which i can't download, just try [bitroad.net]

and another link for uploadbox.com

[uploadbox.com]

frd doesn't download none of them, just mark them in program in red colour
July 06, 2010 06:10PM
Both links work fine.

-------------------------------------

July 06, 2010 06:18PM
ok, in this case could you please provide me with the information why i can't download them? i can download from uploading and other websites, only with bitroad and nova have a problem, i'm using frd 083 version
July 07, 2010 03:39PM
They don't work for you because there is black magic surrounding your house, preventing you from downloading files from those sites, I guess. And that's the closest thing I can guess unless I can see your log file.
July 08, 2010 05:15PM
ok, i really can't understand why i can't download from the bitroad, from the other sites i can download easily, but the bitroad doesn't allow to download, you mean only i can't download from that site? or there is some troubles whith the plugin? am i using correct version of the program? now i have 083u1 by Vity, is there any latest updates?
July 09, 2010 08:36AM
Honestly, I don't know what the problem is unless I can see your log file.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login