Posted by shawn8888 
multiupload not working
October 27, 2010 09:23PM
Please fix. Much appreciated!

example link:
[multiupload.com]
Re: multiupload not working
October 28, 2010 08:17AM
They give a direct download for some reason when trying to download with FreeRapid. However, I cannot reproduce it with my browser or in TestApp.

I won't fix it immediately, in case it's just something temporary. Please remind me in a few days if I've forgotten. smiling smiley
October 28, 2010 05:01PM
It's definitely not temporary. I tried a couple of days and never success. I don't know why you cannot reproduce it. Can you download the link by FRD yourself?

Also, I wish I could choose a favorite site for mutiupload in the plugin option, hotfile or MU for example.
October 28, 2010 05:05PM
You can. If you're using FreeRapid 0.83u1, then you can choose it from plugin options. If you're running 0.85alpha, then you can set plugin priorities and links will be added accordingly.
October 28, 2010 07:14PM
hi, ntoskrnl
I am using 0.85alpha3, and there is only one plugin for multiupload.com, version 1.0.4

Even after I changed the priority from 1000 to 999, and I hit Options button, it only shows "check for file errors on download server".
October 29, 2010 09:31AM
If you want to prefer HotFile links, for example, then you set the priority for the HF plugin.
October 29, 2010 01:04PM
ntoskrnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you want to prefer HotFile links, for example,
> then you set the priority for the HF plugin.

Not sure what you are talking about.
My hotfile.com priority is 1000, so are many other plugins. Mutiupload priority is 1000 and not working.
October 29, 2010 01:26PM
1000 = lowest in meaning for alpha 3

-------------------------------------

October 29, 2010 02:51PM
Now, I understand.
To use HF as the prefer host for multiupload, I just need to set HF's priority to be the highest of all other ones in multiupload.

Anyway, multiupload is still not working. ntoskrnl, can you take a look, please?

Thanks.
November 03, 2010 06:23PM
Please fix this plugin.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login