WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FileSonic - does not recognize the file has been removed - downloads 0 bytes file instead

Posted by maiki 
OK, here we have 2 links, the 1st one is not on FileSonic anymore, the 2nd one is. What the FRD is doing - it tells you that both files are OK, when you check them using FRD. BUT the real thing is, the 1st one is not there - you can check it by FileSonic link checker. So, the things are not working right over here and it's probably because FileSonic pretends the file is still online in regular browser...

part 1 - has been removed but FRD thinks it is online and downloads it as a zero file
part 2 - still online

filesonic link checker reports the files correctly:
[www.filesonic.com]
Re: FileSonic - does not recognize the file has been removed - downloads 0 bytes file instead
May 10, 2011 01:20PM
When I try downloading the file with my browser, I also get a 0 byte file. FRD is doing the correct thing. You should probably complain to FileSonic.
Yes, I know. The point is that the FileSonic's link checker gives correct results - so the queston is if it's worth including it in verification process. But you are right, it's FileSonic's fault.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login