WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Depositfiles 1.2.8 not working

Posted by Nelapsi 
Depositfiles 1.2.8 not working
June 17, 2011 05:00PM
Updated to the most recent, it attempted to download but the error now is "Problem with connection to service. Cannot find requested page content."

Jun 17, 2011 11:58:54 AM cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadTask failed
WARNING: Content from the last request

Jun 17, 2011 11:58:54 AM cz.vity.freerapid.utilities.LogUtils processException
SEVERE:
cz.vity.freerapid.plugins.exceptions.PluginImplementationException: PluginImplementationException
at cz.vity.freerapid.plugins.services.depositfiles.DepositFilesRunner.run(Unknown Source)
at cz.vity.freerapid.plugins.webclient.AbstractFileShareService.run(Unknown Source)
at cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
at cz.vity.freerapid.core.tasks.DownloadTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker$1.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at javax.swing.SwingWorker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

File downloads fine from the sources web interface.
Re: Depositfiles 1.2.8 not working
June 17, 2011 05:24PM
It works for me. Sometimes it is just the depositfiles' website. But if you have several urls to download, once the 1st one finished, the 2nd will have the problem, however, manually "resume" or just wait couple seconds, it will be okay to download again.
June 17, 2011 09:20PM
I know I had that same exact issue before that last issue on deposit but all day so far it won't download since the recent update, I may have clicked resume 50 or so times just checking. (not one after another, just everytime I think about it I check)
June 18, 2011 12:46AM
Same here - I get the "Problem with connection to service. Cannot find requested page content" every time after the update, even though the files download fine from the web.
June 18, 2011 05:51PM
ebmocral Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Same here - I get the "Problem with connection to
> service. Cannot find requested page content"
> every time after the update, even though the files
> download fine from the web.

Same here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2011 05:51PM by Therion.
June 18, 2011 07:30PM
hmm, sort of wired. Since upgrading to the latest 1.2.8, except showing "occasionally" occasionlly, it works pretty well. Can you post some urls you have trouble with? thx.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2011 07:31PM by splashgame.
June 19, 2011 12:27AM
I just grabbed a link and tested it a few times to make sure it fails like everything else I try. I have no clue what this is but works as a test link.

[depositfiles.com]

Also like to make a note, there has been no instance where a file has been downloaded with 1.2.8. All links fail when I try with the same error and the same log as above.
June 20, 2011 02:23AM
This is odd.

1) The problem with the above url is confirmed. Depositfies 1.2.8 just can not download. However, if you change the /en to /de, after several error, it will download completely. I just did it. Maybe the plugin developers should check the difference between /de and /en.

2) In my previous post, all urls mentioned were and are working fine with 1.2.8. No need to change /en to /de. However I also found some depositfiles urls, such as [depositfiles.com], will not download, but when change /en to /de, [depositfiles.com] is working like a charm. For this reason, I will give the working status of 1.2.8 from "Complete" to "Half Solved".
June 20, 2011 12:04PM
Great! Changing /en/ to /de/ seems to work! smileys with beer
June 20, 2011 12:31PM
Yep, change does work..

Of course, looking forward to a more automated fix for this but thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login