WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Filesonic plugin 1.06

Posted by kda 
kda
Filesonic plugin 1.06
August 24, 2011 08:42PM
Win7 64bit Pro. FRD version 0.85u1 bld 566 FileSonic PlugIn 1.0.6. App.Log is attached.

I start FreeRapid Downloader (FRD) and it copys links from the clipboard as it should:

[www.filesonic.com]
[www.filesonic.com]

FRD says it is "Getting" for both links and my download monitor indicates a good rate of download. All appears normal BUT, FRD just stalls at Getting and there is no progress on the bar that shows the progress of the two files I am trying to download. DU Meter continues to show 6.5Mbps download speed, but no files are being downloaded and nothing new is showing up in the directory to where the files would be downloading.

If I stop FRD downloading (Pause Button), my DU Meter continues to show download is proceeding. If I cancel the download in FRD, FRD appears to do that but DU Meter continues to show download is still going full speed. I can also tell from on-line activity responsiveness and from the lights on my router that a download is still occurring.

Even when I close the FRD program, myDU Meter continues to show full download speed, but nothing is showing up on my in my target directories.

To stop the heavy download activity and recover my system, I must go into "task manager" processes and kill the FRD process.

I've attached a few screen shots and the app.log hoping hoping you can sort this out. This issue just started two days ago. I can download from my premium account at filesonic.com fine if I do not use FRD.

Thanks for any help you can offer guys. I'm a big supporter and if there is anything more I can do, just let me know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2011 07:54AM by Vity.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (11.5 KB)
open | download - FreeRapidDownloader Stalled.png (30.6 KB)
open | download - FileSonic PlugIn.png (39.6 KB)
open | download - FreeRapidDownloader Process Running.png (6.9 KB)
Re: FreeRapid not actually downloading and more.
August 25, 2011 07:28AM
I have the same problem,can not download filesonics file,wupload is ok.Somebody fix this problem,thanks.
kda
Re: Filesonic plugin 1.06
August 26, 2011 01:55AM
I agree ... after further testing, it appears that FRD does work with the other plug-ins so that it is not a program issue but rather a FileSonic plug-in issue. Sorry I didn't check before my first post and report the issue more specifically. Will be great if you can get it fixed. Thanks.
August 28, 2011 07:54AM
How the heck am I going to fix this plugin? I need to wait more than 15 minutes between each download...
kda
August 28, 2011 07:38PM
ntoskrnl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How the heck am I going to fix this plugin? I need
> to wait more than 15 minutes between each
> download...

Something I can do to help?
August 29, 2011 05:32PM
The problem seems to last; the filesonic-plugin for Rapidshare does not work anymore. Myabe Filesonic changed its downloadsystem and there has not been anyone able to adapt the plugin to the new system?
If there are any people working on this, please post in this forum! I'd like to know if a solution is on the way.

Thanks in advance!
August 30, 2011 01:06PM
Fix it, please. And btw: Why there isnt same place for contact to plugin developers? It can be easier, than write here.
August 31, 2011 02:26PM
ntoskrnl
How the heck am I going to fix this plugin? I need to wait more than 15 minutes between each download...
If that's what stopping you, I can PM you premium login/password for FileSonic (premium plugin doesn't work, too). Tell me if you're interested.
September 01, 2011 04:29AM
Hello,

Same problem here... "GETTING" until it gives me the error "JAVA HEAP SPACE" :( Hope there's a fix soon... thanks in advance! <3

btw, I'm using the latest version with all updated plugins

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 11:41PM by qjtrinh.
September 02, 2011 11:46PM
Bump.

This problem has lasted at least a week.
re-Downloaded the latest version 0.85u1 and checked all the plugins. Problem: Right after "GETTING" it goes straight to "ERROR - Error starting download"
I use filesonic.com_premium ver. 1.0.6.

No means to rush you guys. You guys, especially valankar and ntoskrnl, did a kickass job making these plugins and I greatly appreciate it.

Please work on this if you guys find the time!

Thank you and thanks in advance!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login