WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Filesonic 1.07 - Invalid login information

Posted by Ajvngou 
Filesonic 1.07 - Invalid login information
September 30, 2011 01:44PM
I still cant donloading from Filesonic premium. Error is: "Invalid FileSonic Premium account login information", but i tryied fill my account login twice and i am sure, its correct. Anybody has same error?
Re: Filesonic 1.07 - Invalid login information
October 04, 2011 06:34AM
Hello, to better help you, can you attach a log? And if you would like it to be solved quickly, please read this: [wordrider.net] . Please let me know if you would consider this so that I, or another developer, could actually work on the problem.

Thanks!
October 04, 2011 10:07PM
well im having the same problem as him. the app log is really small so im going to type it here.

Oct 5, 2011 12:02:54 AM cz.vity.freerapid.core.MainApp initialize
WARNING: Detecting ESET - disabling OneInstance functionality
Oct 5, 2011 12:03:17 AM org.apache.commons.httpclient.SimpleHttpConnectionManager getConnectionWithTimeout
WARNING: SimpleHttpConnectionManager being used incorrectly. Be sure that HttpMethod.releaseConnection() is always called and that only one thread and/or method is using this connection manager at a time.

each time i want to download from filesonic with my premium account that is working i get "Invalid FileSonic Premium account login information" and the code that i quoted is what it shows each time i get that error.
October 05, 2011 10:15AM
That error only occurs if the page right after login contains "You must be logged in to view this page". Can you check if your this is the case when you login using your browser?

Also, does your password include any non-alphanumeric characters by any chance?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/05/2011 10:16AM by ntoskrnl.
October 08, 2011 12:35PM
every link i use for this is showing the same error " Invalid FileSonic Premium account login information " and if i put the link into the browser i can download as a free and premium user without any problems. and my password is only letters and numbers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2011 12:35PM by DamKrazy.
October 17, 2011 04:20PM
New update - withouth change. Premium login is incorrect. In Mypony is without problem.
October 17, 2011 04:48PM
Please post your app.log after such an error.
October 31, 2011 01:59PM
Hi, I had the same problem. All of a sudden I was, I managed to log on. But now I can not download the premium Filesonic.
October 31, 2011 02:39PM
Please post your app.log after such an error.

[wordrider.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2011 07:37PM by ntoskrnl.
vpa
November 03, 2011 06:41AM
This is output of app.log
3.11.2011 7:36:35 org.apache.commons.httpclient.SimpleHttpConnectionManager getConnectionWithTimeout
WARNING: SimpleHttpConnectionManager being used incorrectly. Be sure that HttpMethod.releaseConnection() is always called and that only one thread and/or method is using this connection manager at a time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login