WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

could somebody please update the "plugin status" page

Posted by slickrcbd 
could somebody please update the "plugin status" page
November 19, 2011 09:44PM
I know that these have been reported, and I know there is at least one more plugin that isn't working, but I forgot which one and deleted the link I was using.

Anyways, since these aren't working, and in the case of filefactory, haven't been working for months, could they please be marked as "not working"?

freakshare
filefactory
linksave.in
filepost
Re: could somebody please update the "plugin status" page
November 20, 2011 09:43AM
November 20, 2011 05:54PM
I'm aware of that link, I think I mentioned there were already threads that properly reported the problems with each of those sites I mentioned, such as this one:
[wordrider.net]

I can dig up the other links if you wish, I was simply asking if the plugin status page could be updated to reflect the fact that they don't work. I also had trouble with share-online, but saw it was marked as "not working". I figured it would be nice if the others were marked the same so that I can reference it. If this was not the correct way to make such a request or if I was unclear, I apologize.

If you want, I can make an extra report here with all the info you require for each of those broken plugins, but it seemed redundant since the threads are already here and others have already done so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2011 05:56PM by slickrcbd.
November 20, 2011 07:10PM
I'd appreciate if you could link to the threads mentioning the issues.
November 20, 2011 11:06PM
Filefactory

Linksafe.me (yes, I know it's new)

Freakshare
also [wordrider.net]

I can't find the linksave.in thread, and the download I was trying to make has been deleted, so it wouldn't do you any good to give you a test link. Sorry, I could have sworn I did a search when I encountered it. If I find another, I'll start a new thread.

It seems I made a mistake with filepost. It's not on the "plugin status" list at all, but I misread "filehost" for "filepost". Sorry, that was my mistake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login