WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Turbobit plugin is not working

Posted by rafa11 
Turbobit plugin is not working
March 30, 2012 07:19PM
I'm trying to download a file from turbobit and it after ask me the capcha, shows me this text: ERROR-The searched text between string '.load("' and '"' was not found. I wonder if it is me or is the plugin. I will thank any answer. Greets,
Rafa11

plugin version: 1.3.16
frd version:0.86u1

Link: http://turbobit.net/a43gh7ojtkaw.html?ps=9371

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2012 11:29AM by rafa11.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (125.1 KB)
Re: Turbobit plugin is not working
April 04, 2012 04:04PM
Hi again, the problem persists. Now the error message is other. Te text says: ERROR - No wait time value between 'minTimeLimit: ' and ',' was found. Please help me. I really need this (My bandwidth is 64 kbps and i'm downloading this for near a month. Is't a 2.32 GB and i have downloaded 2.01 GB of it. I can't loose that, because it is a pain for me to start again) I can't fix the plugin myself because i have to download a lot of soft and with my bandwidth i can't see the video tutorials online, altought i'm short of time. Believe me, i would do it if i had the posibility and the knowledge. So i beg you: fix the turbobit plugin.

Versions: the same in the other post.

Thanks, Rafa11
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (264.3 KB)
turbobit.net not working
March 29, 2012 05:49PM
turbobit.net

Error message: The searched text between string '.load(''' and '''' was not found.
frd 0.86u1
plugin: 1.3.16
April 04, 2012 07:36PM
Plugin v1.3.17 should fix this.

However, I wasn't able to properly test it, since TurboBit has a ridiculous 10-minute wait time between downloads, even if you don't start the download. Please report back whether the plugin works. smiling smiley
April 04, 2012 07:56PM
Working!!! Download resumed at the point it was. A LOT of thakns. Greets,
Rafa11
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login