WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

filepost.com v1.0.6 "File is not available anymore"

Posted by arnie101 
filepost.com v1.0.6 "File is not available anymore"
April 08, 2012 03:36PM
FRD v 0.86u1, plugin 1.0.6. OS XP SP3

the file is still accessable on filepost.com; I just downloaded it manually with browser.

Message in logfile:

"Apr 8, 2012 5:28:36 PM org.apache.commons.httpclient.SimpleHttpConnectionManager getConnectionWithTimeout
WARNING: SimpleHttpConnectionManager being used incorrectly. Be sure that HttpMethod.releaseConnection() is always called and that only one thread and/or method is using this connection manager at a time."

for testing:

[fp.io]

if file is gone or you need more information, pls let me know.
Re: filepost.com v1.0.6 "File is not available anymore"
April 08, 2012 04:10PM
It works just fine for me.

Do you still have the issue? I will add some debug stuff in the plugin if you do.
April 08, 2012 04:32PM
unfortunately the error is 100% reproduceable on my system with the URL I posted.
(just checked again - same error message, same logfile entry). And in addition I also closed and restarted FRD this time. No difference.

In my estimation , some 5% of all files I am trying to download from filepost show this symptom.

Edit:

I also isolated the download, ie. paused all others for the check.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 04:35PM by arnie101.
April 08, 2012 05:04PM
Alright, please try plugin v1.0.7 and attach app.log again.
April 08, 2012 05:49PM
ok, I think I unintentionally have been misleading: The link above I gave seems to work; that's why you probably couldn't reproduce the error; I posted it for your convenience.
However , usually I don't call the filepost link but instead I just copy the link on the referrer site into the clipboard and that's the link which actually is causing trouble:

[avaxhome.ws] (check Download section in the lower part for the link to filepost)

logfile for the error event is attached.

so, to make it clear: if I copy and paste the link from the referring site (avaxhome) into FRD I get the error message "file is not avaiable anymore". If I first call that link in my browser an then copy the URL it seems to work fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 05:55PM by arnie101.
Attachments:
open | download - app.log (14.2 KB)
April 08, 2012 06:23PM
I believe I found the issue; there was a small problem with the fp.io type links. Plugin v1.0.8 should fix this.
April 08, 2012 07:16PM
yep, works now!

Kudos to the best and fastest support staff in the world!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2012 07:20PM by arnie101.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login