WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Plug-in letitbit

Posted by ARTYRXOX 
Re: Plug-in letitbit
April 18, 2012 01:39PM
It will stop working after 20 downloads again. Please try restarting FRD again if this happens and post the result here. I might be able to update the plugin so that this doesn't happen.
April 18, 2012 07:36PM
Yes, I have restarted a program and everything became normal, many thanks!
April 19, 2012 11:36AM
Plugin v1.4.6 should be able to bypass the limit of 20 downloads. Can you please post whether it works as expected?
April 20, 2012 01:05PM
Captcha already in general automatically it is not entered!
April 20, 2012 02:08PM
And restarting FRD does not fix it this time?

The 20 download limit is probably IP specific. There's nothing we can do about that. You can only get 20 downloads without captcha per day.
April 20, 2012 07:06PM
I have replaced IP and all again began to work!
May 20, 2012 05:15PM
Please check letitbit, it seems not work since 3 days ago

example:
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDFDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[letitbit.net]
May 20, 2012 05:22PM
I can't download that with my browser either. After the captcha, nothing happens -- the spinning GIF just keeps spinning.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2012 05:23PM by ntoskrnl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login