WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problem dl.free

Posted by fullmoon 
Re: problem dl.free
May 05, 2012 07:13PM
I am at free (I'm french), and, with a browser, I have no captcha, the download starts immediately.
the version 1.1.0 not works for me; Is it possible to make as premium accounts, which begins as soon without captcha creating a second plug-in.
May 05, 2012 08:46PM
Unfortunately I only found a few France proxy, and not even a good one. With this situation it's difficult for us to test and fix the plugin. Maybe plugin developer from France (if any) can help to fix the plugin.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/05/2012 08:49PM by tong2shot.
May 05, 2012 09:26PM
can I help for this problem? I have already done the java during my two years of computer learning.
May 06, 2012 08:33AM
Certainly. More info here: [wordrider.net]
May 06, 2012 09:40AM
Additional tips on plugin development for this particular plugin, besides the Java parts :

- Use web debugger (I use Opera+Dragonfly, but Firefox+Firebug will work as well). This site (dl.free.fr) uses javascript to generate some parts of its page, for example : captcha form. You won't see captcha form in its regular html source, but you'll see it in the web debugger.

- Use javascript beautifier/tidy, for example : [jsbeautifier.org], to format/tidy up the obfuscated-javascript, so you can read/analyze it more easily.
May 06, 2012 11:52AM
I do not have a captcha with free, I click on the link to the download starts. Free page is not displayed except if an error occurred, when I exceeds five downloads for example.
May 06, 2012 04:28PM
Okay, I managed to find a moderate French proxy. Please try plugin 1.1.1.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/06/2012 04:29PM by tong2shot.
May 06, 2012 05:30PM
Good job, this works for me.smileys with beer
May 11, 2012 07:46AM
Hi guys, I'm an italian user.
I've tried the plugin 1.1.1 but the download doesn't start and send me the message: ERROR - Text validation not found. I've an important file to download for my work, but I can't downlaod it neither from the web because the captcha is white. Can someone help me?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/11/2012 07:51AM by peg1987.
May 11, 2012 08:07AM
FRD cannot do any magic -- if you can't download using a web browser then FRD can't download either.

dl.free.fr seems to block any non-French users. You might have some luck with a proxy, but we can't offer any further help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login