WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

uloz.to doesn't work

Posted by wbali 
Re: uloz.to doesn't work
August 01, 2012 12:40PM
Sorry but I still can't reproduce the issue. The link works fine for me.
August 01, 2012 10:09PM
I'm also unable to replicate this error...?

This error is happening somewhere in the captcha recognition.
I have disabled the captcha recognition in the attached plugin
>>>> copy to FRD's plugin folder, restart FRD, enable this plugin in settings

Test

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2012 10:20PM by birchie.
Attachments:
open | download - ulozto_captcha.frp (102.2 KB)
August 03, 2012 05:37PM
birchie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have disabled the captcha recognition in the attached plugin
> >>>> copy to FRD's plugin folder, restart FRD, enable this plugin in settings

Thanks for the plugin. I disabled the orginal a enabled yours and it seems that it is working better.
It showed the captcha, I typed in the letters and it started to download. But very very slowy (2kB/s and less). There were also many Read time outs, but it was dowloading. It seems that Ulozto server has still problems, but when I try to download it manually through browser (Chrome), it is downloading without problems with maximum free speed (almost 300 kB/s).

Any ideas what should I try next ?

Thanks.
August 03, 2012 11:20PM
delete ulozto_captcha.frp ...

Update to plugin ver.1.0.31
August 04, 2012 10:30AM
birchie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> delete ulozto_captcha.frp ...
> Update to plugin ver.1.0.31

I did it (disabled the captcha plugin, updated plugin to 1.0.31, to be sure restarted FreeRapid downloader), unfortunatelly still the same problems.
very long time it takes to show Bitstream error 102, then after a long time (in minutes) it start to download, but very slow (in Bytes/s), downloaded 9,85 kB and stopped to download and show Bitstream errorcode 102. Than again start to download about 1MB and again stop. And again and again.
The manual download in browser is working and speed is also ok.
August 05, 2012 05:09AM
For me time from FRD starting the download process to the file starting to download
plugin 1.0.30 --> plugin 1.0.31
was 50-60 seconds --> now 5-10 seconds
Downloads started for me then and now.
The slow download speeds, errorcode 102 and the read time outs I have not experienced.

Are downloads in FRD from other servers also very slow, or just uloz.to ?
Does FRD have the speed limiter enabled at a slow speed ?
Is FRD using different connection settings (proxy, etc..) than chrome uses ?
Is a firewall blocking or limiting FRD's internet access ?

Is anyone else having the same problem ??
August 07, 2012 11:53AM
I checked today and there is new verison of plugin 1.0.32, so I upgraded, but with the same problems, Bitstream error 102. I did try my old notebook with WinXP, which I used about year ago, upgraded the plugin as well and tested following link:
[www.ulozto.cz]

On the old WinXP the downloading started after 50 seconds. The new notebook (with Win7) after 120 seconds showed me bitstream error 102.

I don't have speed limiter on (I'm using it only sometimes, not this case). The connection is the same as in Chrome, in other words the choice Using default system conncetion is checked. I have firewall AVG normally on, but even when I try I turned it off, with the same results.
The strange is, that before Ulozto upgraded (about 3 weeks ago) to probably new hardware the FRD were on Win7 working without problems.

I wanted to download something from Rapidshare, but this site (together with Ulozto and Stahuj) is temporarily unavailable. So I hope that this is the reason, why it is working so strange.

So I tested on another files:
[www.putlocker.com] - without any problems, almost immediatelly strted to download
[www.share-online.biz] - almost perfect, quickstart to download, but after 3MB it stopped to download, after about minute it showed again captcha and start to onwload again - so ok
[www.ulozto.cz] - unfortunatelly still bitstream errorcode 102

I didn't mention, that normally I start the program wihtout admin rights and it was working, but now to bu sure I start it as administrator (but still don't work, neverthless if as admin or without admin rights)

I don't need to download anything urgently, but if you want to give ma some advice what to do, I ill do it :)
Thanks for help.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2012 12:11PM by Gibon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login