WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suggestion: Folders of links

Posted by Dmymt 
Suggestion: Folders of links
November 17, 2016 12:27PM
Hello, I'm using this program for years already and i would not change it to anything else.

I like to store my downloads (instead of clearing them after finished download) in FreeRapid.
This way, when I like, copy some list of links that gets updated every day on the internet, Freerapid knows which I downloaded already (even if I moved the location of downloaded files) and picks only the new ones.

But becuase of that though my FreeRapid list is huuuuge :(
I would love the feature to put some links into folders inside FreeRapid, u could wind or unwind it, making everything more clear and simple.

Thanks!
Re: Suggestion: Folders of links
November 17, 2016 12:46PM
Do you mean like export/import links feature (File -> Export all links to file..), (File -> Import links from file) ?
November 17, 2016 02:18PM
No, I mean something like this inside the list of FreeRapid. (attached screenshot)
Attachments:
open | download - windd.png (9.9 KB)
November 17, 2016 03:11PM
I suppose he is saying.. he wants to minimize the history
into a sub folder kinda thingy in the main FRD window itself.
November 18, 2016 12:30AM
Yes :)
November 18, 2016 12:05PM
Oh I see, I get it now.

In the next release you'll be able to check whether the new links exist in the history list. So you don't have to keep the downloaded/completed items in the download list. Thanks to birchie, for this feature smileys with beer

This feature close enough for your need?

There is also feature in our TODO list, so user will be able to categorize items in the download list, for example: "Anime" category, "Cat videos" category, "Downloaded/Completed" category, etc. This feature has not been implemented yet.
November 18, 2016 03:22PM
Great, I can't wait for the next release :3

And about these categories in the future, maybe they will work like sub folders that can be expanded/minimized?
November 18, 2016 11:05PM
"categories like Emule", so more likely tabbed-style categories rather than folder-style (contracted/expanded).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login