WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Things missing that would make the FRD perfect!

Posted by gregowbr 
Things missing that would make the FRD perfect!
October 16, 2009 03:26PM
Well thank you guys for letting us post our suggestion here, it's really useful because it helps the program to grow.

My Computer is really slow, and I use the FRD a lot, so sometimes I put like over 100 Links in the queue on the Free Rapid Downloader, but the problem is, While its downloading it still consuming a lot of memory, maybe because it was developed in Java, well but I would like just some additional really light program, just to download the files, without plugin update, without cool interface, just for downloading, that would be really handy.

Another thing, Could you guys create something to put our files in categories? Like, I get different links and sometimes the name of the files are almost the same, when I look at the queue I can't identify any of them, could you create a category system, and the category also could have a default folder to save every time it was inserted in that category.

And also, Well my computer is used by a lot of people, could you create an option of the FRD starts in the tray without showing the interface? because I put it to start with the windows, but sometimes when I leave, the people restart my PC and every time they restart it appears the interface, and it's awful, I would like to just start the program already in the tray

Thank you very much, I hope I'm not asking too much!
Re: Things missing that would make the FRD perfect!
March 19, 2010 08:26AM
you forgot 1 thing.
FRD in stealth mode.
February 05, 2011 06:54PM
maybe if u put a check in "minimize to tray" and then on your "startup" entry u add (without the quotes) " -start-minimized" (therefore reads
"(Application location)\frd.exe -start-minimized"

hope it works
February 06, 2011 04:13PM
další dobrá věc by byla, kdyby bylo možné otevřít soubor i během stahování, např když stahuju film tak běžně začnu stahovat a hned ho pouštím a při použití VLC nejsou problémy s indexováním konce atd..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login