WordRider Home
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Integrating Anti-Recaptcha into FRD

Posted by B-2Admirer 
Integrating Anti-Recaptcha into FRD
May 07, 2011 09:28AM
As I understand there are currently two plugins for @#$%& that are aimed to defeat ReCAPTCHA. Their current versions are at [www.anti-recaptcha.com] (registration required to see) and [www.antirecaptcha.com]. Their success rate at solving recaptcha fluctuates somwhere between 4 and 30 percent. Is it possible to integrate one of these plugins into FRD?
Re: Integrating Anti-Recaptcha into FRD
May 07, 2011 01:57PM
I have tried it and it really sucks, it wasn't able to recognize one recaptcha.

4% is very low, that means the captcha has to be tried at least 20-30 times.
May 07, 2011 09:24PM
Which one did you try, Anti Recaptcha original or Anti Recaptcha ST? 4% is actually the current minimum, they will improve over time. They used to be at 30% to 60% success rate, but recently ReCaptcha was modified. Besides, even 4% is of great help when you have to download a lot of files and can't sit beside your computer while doing this.
May 08, 2011 06:58AM
B-2Admirer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They used to
> be at 30% to 60% success rate, but recently
> ReCaptcha was modified.

This is the point. ReCaptcha will just change a bit and it's broken.

Also, this uses Tesseract, which is programmed in C++. FRD needs to stay multi-platform. If you find a Java Tesseract or a multi-platform Tesseract dynamic library, we might consider this.
May 08, 2011 08:03AM
Sounds like it's already available for multiple platforms. At least on the official website it says

http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/
The developers are regularly testing on the following platforms:
Ubuntu 6.06 (x86/32, x86/64)
Ubuntu 6.10 (x86/32, x86/64)
Windows (x86/32) with Visual C++ Express 2008

Additionally, we believe that the code should be running on these other platforms, but we don't have the resources to test on them regularly:
recent Linux distributions (x86/32, x86/64)
Mac OS X (x86, PPC)
May 08, 2011 07:23PM
But the dynamic library only works on Windows.

We could execute the program as a separate process but that's both inconvenient and ugly.
May 09, 2011 06:19AM
Well, I'm sure most of your users have Windows anyway. And they would be grateful for such a major improvement of functionality as the ability to download from services that use ReCaptcha. As to the users of other platforms, surely they won't lose anything compared to current state even if the new feature only works on Windows.

In my opinion, FRD has the greatest potential among similar programs, that's why I'd like to help to make it even better.
May 09, 2011 07:14AM
captchatrader.com is the best and is paid more the difference is that you can use at any site
May 09, 2011 11:30AM
When the failure of CAPTCHA is repeated,
FileServe and UploadStation block the access during the fixed time.

This is a minus in the Static IP environment.

I think that I need more consideration
if it is possible to execute it by the optional feature.
November 04, 2011 10:07PM
integrating the method from antirecaptcha.com would be great, it tried it with another downloader and success rate is ok, sometimes it works by the first try.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2011 10:08PM by g2zer0.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login